Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Coaches and Players are moving around in the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering does anyone have any info on what coaches definitely are calling it quits and what players are definitely moving?

I know we have heard rumors on several coaches leaving and major players that may have new homes, just wondering what is true or not?
D1Recruiter Wrote:Just wondering does anyone have any info on what coaches definitely are calling it quits and what players are definitely moving?

I know we have heard rumors on several coaches leaving and major players that may have new homes, just wondering what is true or not?

what coaches would that be?
Well Kendell Noble is probably going to Letcher Central from what I have heard. There or Lexington Catholic. Whitney Back may be going to South Laurel.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Well Kendell Noble is probably going to Letcher Central from what I have heard. There or Lexington Catholic. Whitney Back may be going to South Laurel.

why would they transfer schools???
I guess because Kendell wants to win a game at the state tournament and Whitney Back wants to go to a softball powerhouse and play basketball on a good team.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:I guess because Kendell wants to win a game at the state tournament and Whitney Back wants to go to a softball powerhouse and play basketball on a good team.

makes sense
I can't see Kendall Noble going anywhere. Her mother is a doctor in Jackson and her late father's (Dr. Todd Noble) family are mostly located there too. Her uncle is the Breathitt County boys head coach. Her cousins play on the Breathitt boys team. She has a good coach in Peggy.

She's played in the state tournament 4 straight years, and will probably play in it two more times before she graduates. Why would she want to move to another school? She's an all stater where she's now enrolled.
I would not count on 2 more years for the Lady Cats. Unless some recruiting efforts bring them some new players. I have heard they are working hard.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Well Kendell Noble is probably going to Letcher Central from what I have heard. There or Lexington Catholic. Whitney Back may be going to South Laurel.

Me and Whitney are pretty good friends and she hasnt told me anything.
She isn't going to Letcher Central period. Let's step that rumor down right now.
Mark this down, Noble will be playing for Tates Creek next season. Several sources say that they have been in Lexington the last couple of weeks looking for a home to buy. Brother is going to college at UK as well.
kcc73 Wrote:Mark this down, Noble will be playing for Tates Creek next season. Several sources say that they have been in Lexington the last couple of weeks looking for a home to buy. Brother is going to college at UK as well.

have they came out and said its was Tates Creek??? i'd prefer to go to Lex. Cath or Lex. Christian
Heard Kendall's mom may be getting a job as the new children's doctor at Primary Care in Hazard??? Where would that mean she goes to school? Hazard or Perry, that could be interesting.
Also have heard with the new coaching change at Leslie, heard Hillary Moore may be coming to Hazard or Perry along with one of her close friends. Should make things very interesting.
The Tates Creek rumor is the only one with any substance to it. I have also heard that she is looking at Tates Creek. When you are talking about Lex Catholic and Lex Christian you are looking at the past and not the future. Both programs have decreased in statewide competitiveness due to graduation and not reloading. Tates Creek has a young group of players that has been getting better each year. As far as the Kendall's mom going to primary care, I heard she was also going to MCHC in Whitesburg but there isn't much substance to those rumors. I do not understand why Hillary Moore would leave Leslie now since it is rumored that her family is the one who pushed Coach Lewis out.
agree 100%.
Can't wait to find out what really is going to happen with all these moves. Good stuff!
Some of these moves are actually close to happening!
I have heard many Noble rumors also. Noble to LCC has no substance and I have looked into this one. I also heard Perry, Hazard, Tates Creek and Knott. Perry and Tates Creek I can see happening the other two possibilites are hilarious.
Word around Breathitt Co. is she is gone her mother did take a job close by,so what do you think,two other suppose to be looking also so thats the starters back for next years team all gone,and heard today Coach Moore resigns so go figure that one out,wish them all best of luck but Tates Creek is outta the picture!!High Ups need be looking at the Sports programs lots moving and shaking going on somethings WRONG need be fixed or all will be done... stick a fork in them!!

Football has lost Coaches and players...Coach Haddix...Shouse,Fugate maybe another one or two...Will win district cause they play in weakest in state but after that its done for...

Boys Basketball couldnt win District with Coach Cal coaching them ...No players they all graduated.

Girls Basketball Coach Moore gone ....Players Noble,Kabo,And Spencer Gone

Go figure that out whats WRONG!!
Better be opening their minds and see whats WRONG!!
if there all gone then what school are they transferring to??? i have kendall on both my myspace and facebook and haven't seen anything about her transferring
Rumour around my parts is that Noble will be in the 12th Region next year with a possible state title contender.
rockblue Wrote:Rumour around my parts is that Noble will be in the 12th Region next year with a possible state title contender.

what school would that be???
Rumors are swirling everywhere. It is also rumored that the KHSAA will be conducting investigations in the 14th region as it is rumored that there is a great deal of illegal activity taking place by some school officials and coaches. That violations are running wild in girls basketball land.
When they do things liget what can KHSAA do,they will get ok'ed when ur mom takes a job and buying a home better schools there and such how is that not LIGET!!will happen!!
If the KHSAA don't do anything to Hazard boys basketball for having 2 boys visit in the last couple of months from Leslie and Buckhorn(seriously didn't know kids got high school visits like college) Then what can the khsaa do when the parents of these girls are bettering theirselves changing jobs and buying houses in the area? Perfectly legal if you ask me. Now the question is what schools will they be changing too. Lots of choices out their.
Wall4president Wrote:If the KHSAA don't do anything to Hazard boys basketball for having 2 boys visit in the last couple of months from Leslie and Buckhorn(seriously didn't know kids got high school visits like college) Then what can the khsaa do when the parents of these girls are bettering theirselves changing jobs and buying houses in the area? Perfectly legal if you ask me. Now the question is what schools will they be changing too. Lots of choices out their.

I agree! What are they going to do tell them they get another job? Come on, if her mom moves wherever she wants to go, then I think it is ok.
When it is rumored that a certain coach that is at a school that the players are not enrolled in but does coach at a school they are rumored to be transferring to is driving them to AAU practice in other parts of the state it does smell of illegal recruiting. This may or may not be true, but if it is, it can be a severe recruiting violation.
Sources close to the BHS staff have said that Noble will be attending Rockcastle County High School. Coach Moore has not resigned as of yesterday evening. This would definetly make Rockcastle a state title contender! WOW!!
Again post this last post as rumor.
kcc73 Wrote:Sources close to the BHS staff have said that Noble will be attending Rockcastle County High School. Coach Moore has not resigned as of yesterday evening. This would definetly make Rockcastle a state title contender! WOW!!

Don't know what sources you are citing, BUT, why in the world would a family buy a half a million dollar house in Hazard and then turn around and send their kid to Rockcastle County? Just wondering! Doesn't make much sense to me. But I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens when they move in June.
Pages: 1 2