Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th 2010-2011
On paper, Sheldon Clark should win the region with all the talent they have but last year they took choking to a new level so the region is wide open. SC players are burned out by the end of the season as they play too many summer games. It will be wide open in the weakest region in the state.
What grade is post player from Betsy Layne in, also how tall is she?
t4p3r8 Wrote:Do they play in the 15th region. From the looks of their schedule its hard to tell. They may have a decent record playing teams like Rose Hill, Riverside Christian, Piarist, Cordia, Buckhorn and Jenkins but they won't do so well when they play the few 15th region games they play.

piarist may surprise some people this year,,,,and that comment wasn't nice either..
t4p3r8 Wrote:Do they play in the 15th region. From the looks of their schedule its hard to tell. They may have a decent record playing teams like Rose Hill, Riverside Christian, Piarist, Cordia, Buckhorn and Jenkins but they won't do so well when they play the few 15th region games they play.

piarist may surprise some people...and your comment was rude.
JaredCoffey Wrote:What grade is post player from Betsy Layne in, also how tall is she?

She's a senior & around 5'9 or 5'10..
IMO Booth tries to do too much which leaves her teammates standing around watching. She is a great player, no doubt!, but everyone needs to be involved to have a championship team!
rockblue Wrote:IMO Booth tries to do too much which leaves her teammates standing around watching. She is a great player, no doubt!, but everyone needs to be involved to have a championship team!
I agree with everyone needs to be involved to have a championship team but Booth is one of the most unselfish players I have saw play at the high school level she is not worried about scoring 30+ pts a game she rather win and score 10 and have 10dimes than have 35 and 2 or 3 dimes in a losing game. Booth is all about winning she will do anything she can to help her team win. If Booth had a super post player like Hammond from rock she would average 15 assits or better and prob around 15 pts a game imago Booth and Hammond on the same high school team.That is a little far fetched indeed but I am just trying to make a point about Booth she is a great winner with alot more heart than most players. She is going to have a great year and I am preety sure she will have alot more help this year.
considering piatist only has 9 players 3 have never played before..they give it their all..i know mine does...and they can play with the best of them...they may never win anything..but people know when they play them...win or lose they always have a smile on their face at the end of the game, cause they have nothing to be ashamed of....
The 15th in girls sounds A LOT like the 15th in boys. Pretty open for the best team and seems like it will take a lot of the season to figure out who is the team to beat. I really didnt know that Valley's girl were supposed to be really good this year but that is a pleasant surprise!! I say that Betsy Layne will end up being the one to beat later on in the season but you never really know when the region breaks down like this. Good luck to all of the girls and go Lady Cats!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]