•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2010
Looks good Amped88. Thanks.
No Rumor, heard staright from the horses mouth that Randy Frazier is the, or one of the leading candiates for the Middlesbor job. I sure hate to see him leave Bell. What is he thinking? It will be a few or several years for they get back on track and I don't think the Middlesboro faithful/powers will wait for that. Sure hope he just had a temporay mental lapse.
Amped 88 Wrote:Bell County's Football Schedule 2010

August 20 Green County (City/County Bowl) Away

August 28 Madison Central (Marion County Bowl) Away

September 4 OPEN

September 11 Whitley County Home

September 18 Johnson Central Home

September 25 Rockcastle County Away

October 1 Knox Central Away

October 8 Soddy Daisey, TN Away

October 15 Madison Southern Home

October 22 McCreary Central Home

October 29 Harlan County Away

My pridiction on the bobcats will be 10-0 going into the Class 4A Commonwealth gridiron Bowl.
Bell Co. should open up the season with a relatively easy win against Green Co. Green Co. has lost a lot, but has a few good players, nothing like past years though. I think it will be a 30-40 point game.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

With the schedule that they have will have an undefeated regular season headed into the playoffs.
If Fraiser is gone to Middlesboro, (if hired) who would replace him as offensive line coach at Bell?
Coach Hoskins would take over. From what I hear he really loves coaching the O line.:HitWall:
Doesn't he coach the D-line? That would be an awful if he didn't get anyone to help out with linemen if it is just him.
when i played coach saylor was responsible of both oline and dline. granted that is longer ago than i would like to admit. i know things change so they may do that differently now.
You can have one coach do both. It is better in my opinion to have two different coaches if you have the spot for them. And don't forget Coach Saylor was superman:Clap:. It would be a nice job to have though, and is a very crucial part of what Bell does.
saylor coached both lines and called the defensive plays during the game. when i played here was how it was set up;

hilton - defensive ends and quarterbacks
saylor - offensive and defensive lines
greer - linebackers and running backs
jimbo terry - receivers and db's
there were about 3 other coaches that helped out here and there.
I think Coach Hoskins is more suited for coaching O-LINE. Coach Hoskins enjoyes coaching D-Line but I personally think he LOVE being with the HOGS!

GOOD LUCK TO YA:Thumbs:
No Alcoa Tn? realy enjoyed that game last year.not because bell lost just the atmosphere. big time high school football game :worthy:
Don't be suprised if Bell does not play Aloca again this year.

I think Coach Hoskins prety much coached the o-line anyway during the 06-08 seasons anyway?lol

Coach Hilton likes to have a Coach for offense and defense b/c most of the lineman just go 1 way for Bell these days. It allows for the o-lineman to focus on offense most of the practice time.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Don't be suprised if Bell does not play Aloca again this year.

I think Coach Hoskins prety much coached the o-line anyway during the 06-08 seasons anyway?lol

Coach Hilton likes to have a Coach for offense and defense b/c most of the lineman just go 1 way for Bell these days. It allows for the o-lineman to focus on offense most of the practice time.

Sounds as if you have a lot of experience there Dad.

I hear that back in the day a DL from bell was KO'd by a well known NFL QB bust.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Don't be suprised if Bell does not play Aloca again this year.

Aloca, is that a new school ? :blabbermo Lets hope he doesn't have to do both. All that special time for dline will go out the window.
attacktheV Wrote:Aloca, is that a new school ? :blabbermo Lets hope he doesn't have to do both. All that special time for dline will go out the window.

The only thing new to Alcoa, is there 6th straight TN state championship trophy they won this year.:biggrin: And as far as Hoskins most of the o-line went to him for answers any way.
who is the d-cord for Bell
former Wrote:who is the d-cord for Bell

I think the D-Coor. is none other then the infamous Coach Greer.
With that schedule, I agree that they should go undefeated into the playoffs..
I am willing to bet Bell and Alcoa will be playing again to start the season.
Bell will always be good solid team
Trenches07 Wrote:I think the D-Coor. is none other then the infamous Coach Greer.

infamous?
bell_co98 Wrote:Bell will always be good solid team

They will be more than solid.
ttt
attacktheV Wrote:I am willing to bet Bell and Alcoa will be playing again to start the season.

You'd think Alcoa would want to play Bell instead of Middlesboro, wouldn't you? If the match ups stay as is, it will be a boring bowl day.:zzz::flush:
Amped 88 Wrote:ttt

Looks like someone is trying to get those 5 posts to play some games :Clap:
El Indio Wrote:You'd think Alcoa would want to play Bell instead of Middlesboro, wouldn't you? If the match ups stay as is, it will be a boring bowl day.:zzz::flush:

I agree. Those games will be bad. I don't think that it will change. All of the teams would have to agree to it.
I know I wouldn't want to watch either game. Maybe not even the Bell, Alcoa game.
attacktheV Wrote:I know I wouldn't want to watch either game. Maybe not even the Bell, Alcoa game.

The matchups now will not be any good. They will be 50 and 70 point blowouts. IMO
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next