Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 15th Region Fans?
[quote author=jchs_eagle08 link=topic=15528.msg207540#msg207540 date=1141947890]
As a member of the Jc Spirit Club...... We NEVER sit down or shut up and we didnt copy Magoffin Co Hard Rockin Eagles has also been our we got it from Hard Rock Cafe and we are always right behind our boys and gals We NEVER EVER sit down or shut up just go to the Expo Center to find out!!!!! LETS GO EAGLES
[/quote]
Tell me something Eagle fan, where did u get those ORIGINAL cheers from immediately after the district championship? o wait, i can answer that! U all got them from paintsville!!!  U took the I'm So Glad cheer definitely. that was off of a song that a senior at paintsville used.  He took the rythm from the song and put the words to it...u can't even deny that.  All of Paintsville's cheers are original.  and by the way..................EIEIEIO..THAT CHEER IS SO OLD!!!  EIEIEIO..Why Dont U Just Let IT Go!
sheldon clark has about 500 students about about 15 or 20 r in our peep section...what school spirit :party:
[quote author=ACE link=topic=15528.msg122626#msg122626 date=1134877602]
What has gotten into Magoffin County? Last year, no offense, they were more of a pushover and their fans were never talked about. This year they are competing with who some call the number one team in the region and the fans are wild.
[/quote]where have you been they lost one game to a 15th region opponent last year and that was in the regional tourney and where the favorites last year know what your talking about the next time