Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 15th Region Fans?
Who are the best fans in the 15th?...IMO the JC bleacher creatures...they were absolutely crazy last night against LC...They had kids painted, gold mullets, and they never sat down
When I was in school I would go with Pikeville, Pike Central, and Shelby Valley for me personally...Paintsville and Allen Central(their band was good)were good fans also.
There is already a thread based off of this...
Most Defintley the "BLEACHER CREATURES" from "MAGOFFIN COUNTY" there is not doubt about they are in full throttle the whole game, they never sit down they never quit cheering, they always pep up the ball team, and if were losing there still at it. and there at every home game and most of the away games so you can see they are very supportive of their boys and girls basketball teams.

So with no doubt it is the MAGOFFIN COUNTY BLEACHER CREATURES all the way.....!!!
Magoffin hands down!
exactley right man, we are there everynight, and iam right in the frount in the middle of it giving it my all for my team win or lose
Yeah, But why did gunner10 say Jc Bleacher Creatures. Its magoffin bleacher Creatures buddy.. ?
"gunner10" Wrote:Who are the best fans in the 15th?...IMO the JC bleacher creatures...they were absolutely crazy last night against LC...They had kids painted, gold mullets, and they never sat down

are u serious, JC is called the bleacher creatures LOL!!! well, i think they needta come up with there own name, and not take ours, idk wat they are thinkin, thats crazy:boosign:
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:Most Defintley the "BLEACHER CREATURES" from "MAGOFFIN COUNTY" there is not doubt about they are in full throttle the whole game, they never sit down they never quit cheering, they always pep up the ball team, and if were losing there still at it. and there at every home game and most of the away games so you can see they are very supportive of their boys and girls basketball teams.

So with no doubt it is the MAGOFFIN COUNTY BLEACHER CREATURES all the way.....!!!
I agree....they are good! I've only seen them for a girls game, but if they were that good for them I can only imagine what they are like for the guys :thumb:
What has gotten into Magoffin County? Last year, no offense, they were more of a pushover and their fans were never talked about. This year they are competing with who some call the number one team in the region and the fans are wild.
thats just what they said on the radio...sorry for the misinformation
Fans are always better for a winning team :thumb:
"Beef" Wrote:Fans are always better for a winning team :thumb:

I agree
AC by far....enough said
"-STAT-" Wrote:AC by far....enough said

come to a magoffin game then buddy, see how u like us bleacher creatures:wenumber1
Quote:Orginally posted by super de

Yeah, But why did gunner10 say Jc Bleacher Creatures. Its magoffin bleacher Creatures buddy.. ?

Yeah when my mom went to school they started up the bleacher creatures (in the 80's or around there somewhere) for Magoffin County and after a year or 2 it kinda died down but for the past 2 or 3 years us kids has brought it back. So I'm guessing that this year Jhonson Central decided to make us their role models or something, because we had the name first and they just made that their name this season. But when Magoffin comes up with a tee-shirt logo you will see it on their shirts next year.

Some examples would be.....
Hard Rockin' Hornets now its the Hard Rockin' Eagles
In It 2 win It is now on there shirts
And even for our senior shirts at MC, JC has the same, it may have been a couendenience but IDK.....!!!

But dont be surprised if you see...
I Bleed Gold or Fear This in any of the coming years

But Magoffin County all the way.....!!!
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:Yeah when my mom went to school they started up the bleacher creatures (in the 80's or around there somewhere) for Magoffin County and after a year or 2 it kinda died down but for the past 2 or 3 years us kids has brought it back. So I'm guessing that this year Jhonson Central decided to make us their role models or something, because we had the name first and they just made that their name this season. But when Magoffin comes up with a tee-shirt logo you will see it on their shirts next year.

Some examples would be.....
Hard Rockin' Hornets now its the Hard Rockin' Eagles
In It 2 win It is now on there shirts
And even for our senior shirts at MC, JC has the same, it may have been a couendenience but IDK.....!!!

But dont be surprised if you see...
I Bleed Gold or Fear This in any of the coming years

But Magoffin County all the way.....!!!

I Dont Know Of Us Ever Calling Ourselves Bleacher Creatures...Eagles Eat Hornets For Snacks Smile Only Kidding...We Always Support Other Teams From Around The Area Unless We Are Facing Them...And Our Senior Shirts Were Decided On In Like September...So We Didnt Try And Copy Them From Anywhere...:redboxer:
so then what are youns called.........???
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:come to a magoffin game then buddy, see how u like us bleacher creatures:wenumber1

Well, I was one of the JC painted peeps and I will say that we have the best fans in the 15th! You all will see eventually! Confusedumo:
Sf
Lawrence Co. has the best student section by far. You couldn't even hear jc:Thumbs:
i have to disagree there tate...SF fans have deserted there raiders...PC and AC has awesome fans
The Hell Raisers at PC are great this year
Quote:Orginally posted by dawgsfan

You couldn't even hear jc

lol
Central had the Hard Rockin' Eagle shirts for a long time... P-burg had the bleecher creature name before everyone...
Well I go to JC and was also at the game in the Pep Section! Ive never heard of us being called the "Bleecher Creatures." But we do have a awesome Pep Section!!
We at Pike Central do not have a nickname but we still give 10 types of hell
Sf
I think AC's fans border on annoying. SF's fans are pretty much dead anymore. Magoffin's fans ARE INSANE. They win. Hands down.
Hands down, it has to be jd vanhooses mother, she averages 1 technical foul a year. (from the stands):Skull03:

GO Beanie.......:beerwez: