Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 15th Region Fans?
When it matters and something is on the line Pike Central always brings the best fans in the 15th
I mean they did set the world record for most kids painted...Cool
"Beef" Wrote:Fans are always better for a winning team :thumb:

That's Why My Pick Is JC...
Don't count out the Hi-Hat Crazies just yet, knowing them they will come in later with a grand entrance.
Eltie Sniper yes we do we are going to go with **** Raisers i think reiterating what you said we give 10 diffrent degrees of ****
"cardinalfan27" Wrote:P-burg had the bleecher creature name before everyone...

i would have 2 disagree magoffins student section has been nemad that since 84
allen centrals fans might be good if they good at any sport at all
johnson central just has more people than all the other schools around so they look good
paintsville has about 250 people in the high school, and about 200 of them show up to cheer at the games, 80%
thats dedication
has anyone ever heard of Runyon's Rowdies come on its gotta be paintsville
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:has anyone ever heard of Runyon's Rowdies come on its gotta be paintsville

They had a good Student section last year, ill give them that. They had me pretty nervous. But this year they have died down ALOT. Magoffin had double the students at the paintsville maggofin game and it was AT Paintsville.

NOW THATS DEDICATION
"Pressure" Wrote:They had a good Student section last year, ill give them that. They had me pretty nervous. But this year they have died down ALOT. Magoffin had double the students at the paintsville maggofin game and it was AT Paintsville.

NOW THATS DEDICATION

your right son, im a bleacher creature and iam at every game, lol doesnt matter were it is!!:king:
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:paintsville has about 250 people in the high school, and about 200 of them show up to cheer at the games, 80%

if 200 of there students show up to every game and cheer, im an airplane pilot and my names pete:Hammer3:
i would haft to say jc has the best crowd
sf
ac's is good 2
Quote:Orginally Posted by Pressure

They had a good Student section last year, ill give them that. They had me pretty nervous. But this year they have died down ALOT. Magoffin had double the students at the paintsville maggofin game and it was AT Paintsville.

NOW THATS DEDICATION

Yep.....Smile
i agree
Shelby Valley fans is good so far but last year they was nuttin but crazy! They are at everyone of the Wildcats game that I've been to. BLUE CREW ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:come to a magoffin game then buddy, see how u like us bleacher creatures:wenumber1

I guarentee if AC played Magoffin County at Allen Central they would blow your all's fans away..
cmon magoffin all the way im always in the front there at every game with frankee and at most away games we are louder than the home teams crowd thats crazy should be the other way around and some people said stuff about just being loud when somethings on the line we are crazy in the worthless games though no game is worthless you know what i mean
"allie25" Wrote:I guarentee if AC played Magoffin County at Allen Central they would blow your all's fans away..

lol did u think of that one all by urself??? its not that hard to think that most of the time the home teams fans are usually louder :Hammer3:
AC fans are the best...wait until the next time we play SF and see how TORE up we have there point guard
SF's fans are starting to come back out
yea i agree rainman
er has a pretty good fan section
PAINTSVILLE'S PEP SECTION IS THE BEST...THEY CHEERED THE WHOLE GAME AGAINST SHELBEY VALLEY LAST NIGHT AND THEY  WERE DOWN MOST OF THE GAME...THEY EVEN DID CHEERS THAT WERE STUPID WHEN YER LOSING, BUT THEY STILL DID THEM ANYWAYS...THEY ALL WORE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME EXACT THING...AND THEY HAVE SOME OF THE CRAZIEST BOYS IN THE STANDS I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN...THEY TOTALLY OVER POWERED SHELBEY VALLEY TONIGHT AND THEY LOST...

NOW THAT'S DEDICATION!!!... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
As a member of the Jc Spirit Club...... We NEVER sit down or shut up and we didnt copy Magoffin Co Hard Rockin Eagles has also been our we got it from Hard Rock Cafe and we are always right behind our boys and gals We NEVER EVER sit down or shut up just go to the Expo Center to find out!!!!! LETS GO EAGLES
Most of you say Magoffin Co, which I haven't seen but from what I seen tonight at the girls' game, JC is up there.
I've been to two Magoffin county games and the bleacher creatures were not that great. They need some more chants and stuff, SF when winning is without a doubt the best. Use to be hands down South Floyd I loved it when I was in school other schools couldn't even compete with our student section.
personally i like BL's they always get us pumped upand they will be in full force agianst JC