•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 13 Bell County 10 (4A Semifinal)
http://www.bchssports.com/videos.html

On the "On Demand" how do you view the second half of the games? At the end of the first half does it just reload?

I seen where the first half of the Boyle game was up, but can't figure out how to watch the second half.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:I also heard that the Boyle cheerleaders wouldn't let the Bell cheerleaders use the potty at halftime, and that the Boyle chess team coaches were mean to the Bell chess team.

:lmao:
I was more upset about the seating than the helmet deal what happened did Boyle County run out of money before they finished the stadium Pineville has a better stadium
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:I was more upset about the seating than the helmet deal what happened did Boyle County run out of money before they finished the stadium Pineville has a better stadium

Well hopefully along with the turf next year we will get better visitor's seats. I agree they aren't much.
Rebel55 Wrote:http://www.bchssports.com/videos.html

On the "On Demand" how do you view the second half of the games? At the end of the first half does it just reload?

I seen where the first half of the Boyle game was up, but can't figure out how to watch the second half.

I just did the same thing...........how do you get to the second half?? Anyone know?
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:I was more upset about the seating than the helmet deal what happened did Boyle County run out of money before they finished the stadium Pineville has a better stadium

I agree eastbellcounty, the visitors bleachers are very subpar. But we haven't been able to keep a decent field the last 5 years so you shouldn't be shocked. We'll get the field fixed before next year and then maybe we can see about the bleachers. You are correct about the bleachers.
great season bell, but our running game was shut down the 2nd half, and boyle took the advantage of it, good luck in state boyle
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)