Poll: Pick a winner!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
71.21%
Lexington Catholic
28.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic @ Boyle County 11/20
easyM Wrote:Knights 24 Steelers 21

:Clap:
easyM Wrote:Knights 24 Steelers 21

Do you really believe they will score 24 pts on our STEEL CURTAIN DEFENSE.you gotta be crazy.:thatsfunn:dontthink
Jack Lambert Wrote:Do you really believe they will score 24 pts on our STEEL CURTAIN DEFENSE.you gotta be crazy.:thatsfunn:dontthink

Anything is possible. I believe the bengals took down the steel curtain twice this year...............:Thumbs:
easyM Wrote:Anything is possible. I believe the bengals took down the steel curtain twice this year...............:Thumbs:

Be easy on me im not over sundays loss yet.your words cut deep.:biggrin:
Go bengals !!!
Lets keep it on-topic here folks.
I have to go with Boyle in this one. I have to root for the Goldsmith's, Billy and Boone. Both are great people and deserve a great run in the playoffs. Billy is an excellent person and an even better motivator for his team.
Boyle county by 2 TD's.
Lexington Catholic squeeks by this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I do to think Catholic could pull up an upset, if they played with Trinty 14-13 come on it's gonna be a wild night.......:rockon:
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Lexington Catholic 21

Boyle County 20

:thatsfunn are u jokeing no that not going to happen boyle is the best 4a team in the state 35-21 GOOOOOO Rebels
rebel 4 life Wrote::thatsfunn are u jokeing no that not going to happen boyle is the best 4a team in the state 35-21 GOOOOOO Rebels

:igiveup:
TongueoliceLigTongueoliceLigTongueoliceLig
UPSET ALERT UPSET ALERT
Lexington Catholic 21
Boyle County-20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:TongueoliceLigTongueoliceLigTongueoliceLig
UPSET ALERT UPSET ALERT
Lexington Catholic 21
Boyle County-20

You brought this up last week BBBF, are you willing to wager your avatar on that pick? I am! You with a Rebel helmet or me with a Blue Bobcat for the rest of the 2009 year. What do you say? :popcorn:
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:TongueoliceLigTongueoliceLigTongueoliceLig
UPSET ALERT UPSET ALERT
Lexington Catholic 21
Boyle County-20

We agree on one thing, it would be an upset. With that said Rebels by at least 2 TD's.
Rebel55 Wrote:You brought this up last week BBBF, are you willing to wager your avatar on that pick? I am! You with a Rebel helmet or me with a Blue Bobcat for the rest of the 2009 year. What do you say? :popcorn:

Getting good now, :popcorn::Clap:
Rebel55 Wrote:You brought this up last week BBBF, are you willing to wager your avatar on that pick? I am! You with a Rebel helmet or me with a Blue Bobcat for the rest of the 2009 year. What do you say? :popcorn:

Well?
Why cant today be Friday? Cmon jeez this is a long week! What are we cookin for tailgating? Ezpass, Bchater your welcome to come tailgate with us! We will be the rowdy bunch! LoL, with lots of good Food!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Lexington Catholic squeeks by this one.

aint gonna squeak anywhere but home with a loss in their pockets!:dontthink
lexington catholic wins this one 21-14
you are a loser muney
While Lexington Catholic is good, I don't see them holding Boyle to just two or three touchdowns. We have played a lot of good defenses this year, and Macshera has torn all of them up.
Sheriik Wrote:Why cant today be Friday? Cmon jeez this is a long week! What are we cookin for tailgating? Ezpass, Bchater your welcome to come tailgate with us! We will be the rowdy bunch! LoL, with lots of good Food!

We will be looking for youall I'll be the one wearing BLACK & GOLD:notworthy:notworthy
man this game is gonna be a great one just like the bell and lc
ezpass Wrote:We will be looking for youall I'll be the one wearing BLACK & GOLD:notworthy:notworthy

See ya Friday!
rebel 4 life Wrote::thatsfunn are u jokeing no that not going to happen boyle is the best 4a team in the state 35-21 GOOOOOO Rebels

Yeah i am just kidding. Boyle County will be too much for catholic! I will agree that boyle county is One of the best teams in 4A!!:biggrin:
It's hard to beat a team twice in the same season. I'm going with LC 14 to 13.
El Indio Wrote:It's hard to beat a team twice in the same season. I'm going with LC 14 to 13.

Refer to Page 2, Post 38. It happens quite frequently in this series.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:don't think i turned into a bell thread just saying that i think the better game will be bell and Lawrence cause they match up better than Lexington catholic and Boyle...

I have to disagree on this one. Lexington will keep this one close, if not win it. Bell County's D will stop Lawrence, IMHO.
Don't know what you rebel fans done to one of the Lex. stations but they were talking up the Knights. Their coach seemed quite confident about his team's chances. He said something like they were much better now than they were when you first played them. Is he always that confident?