Poll: Pick a winner!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
71.21%
Lexington Catholic
28.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic @ Boyle County 11/20
Thoughts and predictions? I need to think about it a little.
The fightin' Bill Letton's seem to be playing better lately, but I'll take the Rebels of Boyle County by two touchdowns in a good game.

Best of luck to both!
By far the best game in the state next week!!!!
Lexington Catholic 21

Boyle County 20
BC by 3
Best game in the state next week will be Bell County against the undefeated Lawrence County Bulldogs
Boyle will sweep the series this year.
Ill take Boyle 28 to 10.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Best game in the state next week will be Bell County against the undefeated Lawrence County Bulldogs

Wow, there's a comment out of left field. Thanks BigBadBlewBobcatDude!

"I've often compared Bell County football fans to a beautiful woman who's painfully insecure: No matter how many times she's told she's beautiful, it's never enough. She needs constant validation. And if you have the audacity to say someone else is beautiful, too, she throws a tantrum, slings dishes and slashes your tires."
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Best game in the state next week will be Bell County against the undefeated Lawrence County Bulldogs

I'm shocked it took you guys this long to bring up Bell in a Boyle thread.........:yawn:
backinblack2003 Wrote:I'm shocked it took you guys this long to bring up Bell in a Boyle thread.........:yawn:

They are like the energizer bunny,:Thumbs: They never quit.
Boyle County takes this one.
And I think they take it quite comfortably at home. BC 34-14.

Won't be that close at all.
LC wins and spoils BC trip to the semi's.
Boyle 42
LC 14
To much Rebels

backinblack2003 Wrote:I'm shocked it took you guys this long to bring up Bell in a Boyle thread.........:yawn:

WOW...8 minutes from the time this thread started for it be turn into Bell County on post #6. I believe this is a new record. :please:
LC will win this game and take a trip to Log Mountain
wildcats fan Wrote:LC will win this game and take a trip to Log Mountain

Why would they do that?
Boyle Co by 2 scores..

BC- 28
LC- 14
Boyle 32
Catholic 21
:Thumbs:
wildcats fan Wrote:LC will win this game and take a trip to Log Mountain

If LC wins, then Bell goes to Lexington. I can see that you stay right on top of things!!
LC 22 Boyle 21

Sorry had too. I really think Boyle will win.

You Boyle guys enjoy throwing rocks in your stone houses don't ya? You all were all over the Bell/Lawerence thread, then bash Bell fans for being on yours?

Anyway. Good luck next week. I would love to play Lex Cath but I think Boyle will find a way to win. Hopefully they will have a few more trick plays like they used to be LC last time.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:LC 22 Boyle 21

Sorry had too. I really think Boyle will win.

You Boyle guys enjoy throwing rocks in your stone houses don't ya? You all were all over the Bell/Lawerence thread, then bash Bell fans for being on yours?

Anyway. Good luck next week. I would love to play Lex Cath but I think Boyle will find a way to win. Hopefully they will have a few more trick plays like they used to be LC last time.

You're always welcome on Boyle threads. Just act like you have some sense when you are here, OK little fella? It's no secret that everyone on this forum despises you Bell County loud mouths. After all it was you who had an entire thread dedicated to your rude over the top behavior. Act like you have experienced a little success before last season and you won't be such an embarrassment to yourselves, your school, and "The Mountains" that you all talk endlessly about.

:thanks:
Hey man I promise I ain't little and I have plenty of sense. We have had some sucess in the past as well. Maybe not like the "great dynasty" of Rome or Boyle Co. I mean. Besides we have played you all once and see what happened? Just be lucky Highlands played Mike Mitchell against us or you all would be 0-2 against us.

Anyway good luck to you all next week. I have tons of respect for the program you support. I think you have some great people on your coaching staff that are A1 class acts.

I will not be back on your threads, you all I am sure will be on ours so post at you later.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Hey man I promise I ain't little and I have plenty of sense. We have had some sucess in the past as well. Maybe not like the "great dynasty" of Rome or Boyle Co. I mean. Besides we have played you all once and see what happened? Just be lucky Highlands played Mike Mitchell against us or you all would be 0-2 against us.

Anyway good luck to you all next week. I have tons of respect for the program you support. I think you have some great people on your coaching staff that are A1 class acts.

I will not be back on your threads, you all I am sure will be on ours so post at you later.

Well... bye.

One more thing; how big a boy are ya?
:Thumbs:come on guys can't we all just get along?
Rebels keep rollin....on either grass or turf!:1:

Only if you like watching Bell in 47 point blowouts. :please:
Hatz Wrote:Only if you like watching Bell in 47 point blowouts. :please:

:Thumbs: The Bulldogs have no idea the difference in them and Bell/Boyle.

I think Boyle will win this 1 easy. I was in a attendance for the first meeting and Coach Hester and Mason called off the dogs early for whatever reason. I say Hester and Mason b/c I did not see French do any coaching.