Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Soddie Daisy (TN)
28.57%
Bell County
71.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soddie Daisy (TN) @ Bell County 10/9
redstorm Wrote:Soddy Daisy will win this one in a classic. Go to the Soddy D web page. They can play and has played with all the big boys in Tenn. Tenn football is a little bettere than KY.

Quite surprised with you going against Bell............
Soddy Daisy 28
Bell County 14
I dont think redstorm has even picked Bell to win 1 single game this year yet.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I dont think redstorm has even picked Bell to win 1 single game this year yet.

:lmao: Maybe right. I hope he is not in the pick'em contest.
Should be a great game,i dont know much about soddie daisey the game being at bell ill take bell by 7.good luck bobcats.
why is someone from whitley on here talking bout bell they need to worry about there season and how its gonna end...
logmountainboy64 Wrote:why is someone from whitley on here talking bout bell they need to worry about there season and how its gonna end...
It's called an opinion and in America everyone is entitled to one, y'all Bell County fans need to stop taking things said on here to personal, it's comical.:lmao:
Intimidator Wrote:It's called an opinion and in America everyone is entitled to one, y'all Bell County fans need to stop taking things said on here to personal, it's comical.:lmao:
He who laughs last, laughs best, go Bobcats.:biggrin:
Intimidator Wrote:It's called an opinion and in America everyone is entitled to one, y'all Bell County fans need to stop taking things said on here to personal, it's comical.:lmao:

I don't take anything personal. I just think it's funny how he always picks against Bell. You're quite comical yourself. Thanks for the laughs.
Word is SD's QB is a D-1 recruit. They are a large school with a ton of tradition and they are trying to regain that mystique. It will be a fun game to watch.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Word is SD's QB is a D-1 recruit. They are a large school with a ton of tradition and they are trying to regain that mystique. It will be a fun game to watch.

I'm glad we are playing teams like that. It can only make you better, win or lose. I prefer winning though.
spread offense + A good running QB = A whole lot of trouble for the Bobcats.

IMO that is Bell Countys Achilles' heel is a team that can do that.
Bell County by 35
rocket01 Wrote:Bell County by 35

I'm not here to bring up your quote from the other day. I'm not like that. Glad to see you on our thread. I hope your prediction is right. I'll take a win period.
Intimidator Wrote:spread offense + A good running QB = A whole lot of trouble for the Bobcats.

I think that is the achilles's heel for every team that you can mention. I appreciate your input though. Bell wins this one. Check it out and see.
Soddy Daisy is good but no Alcoa. Bell Co led in the Alcoa game 14-7 in the 2nd. Bell Co wins this one going away in the 4th. Bell Co's D has had 6 games to gel and there doing one fine job at it. Just remember when your D plays great your O can play medicore and win.
Bell Co can defend the pass very well. Davenport, Davenport, Raines, Madon defending the pass. Hilton, Brown, Patterson, Carton, Lawson, Mills, Lowe defending the QB and rushing attack. No better players imo that could handle this type of team.
Intimidator Wrote:spread offense + A good running QB = A whole lot of trouble for the Bobcats.

Who said he can run???????????????????

Plus it is hard to have a lot of trouble when you have lost 2 games in 3 years.

Running QB's are hard for everyone at every level. Most defense's don't take the QB in the equation as a ballcarrier. Look at College and NFL the wildcat is very popular for a reason.
Snare43 Wrote:I don't think these teams are 2 and 3 A. Tennessee has a messed up classification now. They are 4a and and 6a teams. For playoffs they have taken and combined all into 3 classes. ?????????????????????

I agree with you this will be a test for Bell. By far the best team since Alcoa. Soddy Daisy is a 6A team that made it deep last year with most back for another run.

They would be 6A in Ky, approximately 1500 students in the high school.
Bell in a old fashioned slober knocker 35-21 bells late td run by davenport locks it up
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Who said he can run???????????????????

Plus it is hard to have a lot of trouble when you have lost 2 games in 3 years.

Running QB's are hard for everyone at every level. Most defense's don't take the QB in the equation as a ballcarrier. Look at College and NFL the wildcat is very popular for a reason.

Enough said:popcorn:
I know Soddy Daisy is 3-3 right now. Also they have 38 kids just in there Junior and Senior classes. I dont even think there Freshman and Sophmores even dress Varsity.
Do you guys know Alcoa is ranked 89th in the Nation and 7-0?
Bell County 34
Soddie Daisy 20
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Do you guys know Alcoa is ranked 89th in the Nation and 7-0?

And should be ranked higher!
i think Ky has three teams in state ranked above them,highlands,st x,and trinity.
I have seen there highlights, and looks to me they have size, depth, speed, and can throw. If they can play with Catt, Red Bank then there is no doubt they can play with us.. Red Bank is #1 in Chatt almost like Alcoa and I saying this will be a GREAT game. A SHOWDOWN!!!!!!! Gonna be closer than we think....
Bell Co 28
Soddie Daisy21
big blu 2 u Wrote:i think Ky has three teams in state ranked above them,highlands,st x,and trinity.

And only one may be better.
big blu 2 u Wrote:i think Ky has three teams in state ranked above them,highlands,st x,and trinity.

And? Atleast Bell Co manned up and played a Top 90 team in America! They will continue to move up in this ranking because they will go 15-0 AGAIN this year and win there 6th straight State Championship in Tennessee. :yikes:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:And? Atleast Bell Co manned up and played a Top 90 team in America! They will continue to move up in this ranking because they will go 15-0 AGAIN this year and win there 6th straight State Championship in Tennessee. :yikes:

Thanks Bell fans, we appreciate your confidence in our program. Best of luck to you on Friday night. You will leave the field with a victory!