Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Ridge Warriors
16.67%
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
83.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge @ Sheldon Clark 10/9
Hager uses this one as a tune up for the following week. SC JV's will see lots of action. in the 2nd half. SC-As many as they want
ER-14 against SC JV and freshmen
I want too make something clear about my last post. Never did I say East Ridge, my first post in this thread was I think they were going too lose and I still stand by it. But now if Sheldon Clark completly underestimates East Ridge and dosent even prepar for them then its possible for East Ridge too come in and possibly pull off the upset.
Real Badman Wrote:I want too make something clear about my last post. Never did I say East Ridge, my first post in this thread was I think they were going too lose and I still stand by it. But now if Sheldon Clark completly underestimates East Ridge and dosent even prepar for them then its possible for East Ridge too come in and possibly pull off the upset.

Hager wont let these boys underestimate ER remember a lot of these people have nothing to do with the team.. Hager will have SC ready come Friday night
Good Post.
Sheldon Clark 48
East Ridge 7
good luck friday night cards!!!
We are taking East Ridge very seriously.... Well actually ive took the Powder Puff games very serious the last 3 days. But my Juniors lost in the championship by 8 to the Seniors. :[. Anyways im just ready to eat another Ponderosa burger after the game. Those things rock.
lol i agree the ponderosa burgers were good. i give em a 10!
A-Ray we won by 9 not 8 lol
Yeah. I know. :[. We just didn't have the athletes you guys had. I mean you had girls that have served jail time, could probley start both ways for any Mountain team lol. But it was a good game. Plus i heard your Qb had her flag tied in a knot. But to bad we didn't think of that one.
East Ridge-6
SCHS Powder Puff- 22