Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Ridge Warriors
16.67%
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
83.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge @ Sheldon Clark 10/9
first district matchup for the cards this season.good luc to both teams.
Bump
Cards will win easily.

Good luck to both!
Gotta go with the Cards 42-14
I will take SC in this one. May not be close but the warriors will suprise a Sheldon Clark team that beat them pretty badly last year. 56-14 final. Good Luck to both teams.
Sheldon Clark by 3 TD's
East Ridge is wasting their time. SC in a romp.
Sheldon Clark!
ER is as comparable to Tug Valley. SC could not show up and STILL win.

SC - 54
ER - 10
sc rolls and rest starters for the game everyones been waiting on......BELFRY
I think East Ridge will give them a better game than you think. There offense has scored pretty decent this year. I think Sheldon Clark is gonna win 34-22.
SC should roll in this one but I expect Hager to play his starters more to get ready for Belfry the following week. I'll say SC wins by four touchdowns.
sc by a bunch!! get ready sc jv going to get some pt.
Speed Bump for Sheldon Clark. Wouldn't be surprised to see a complete shut out!!!!
Maybe not a complete shutout the second string will get plenty of playing time GO CARDS
east ridge will come to play
SC by as many as they want..
SC by alot goodluck to both teams and hope nobody gets hurt before the Belfry game.
warriors#55 Wrote:east ridge will come to play

Play our JV :]]
A_Ray #5 :];846693 Wrote:Play our JV :]]

Hey A Ray has the game been moved to Thursday for sure?
CardinalAlum Wrote:Hey A Ray has the game been moved to Thursday for sure?

Nope. Its Friday. Because East Ridge have something better to do on Thursday and East Ridge wouldn't change it for us. But o well kinda ****es me off because i have something better to do besides play East Ridge and now i can't do it. So we are going to be Super fired up Friday Night. :]]:

Taking one game at a time! TongueirateSho :1:
A_Ray #5 :];846882 Wrote:Nope. Its Friday. Because East Ridge have something better to do on Thursday and East Ridge wouldn't change it for us. But o well kinda ****es me off because i have something better to do besides play East Ridge and now i can't do it. So we are going to be Super fired up Friday Night. :]]:

Taking one game at a time! TongueirateSho :1:

Thanks for the info... Lets go take care of business this week.

SC- whatever they want
ER-06
GOOD LUCK CARDS
CardinalAlum Wrote:Thanks for the info... Lets go take care of business this week.

SC- whatever they want
ER-06
GOOD LUCK CARDS

Sounds like a plan. Pretty excited about the district play starting and then traveling to Pond Creek Next Friday. :]
No disrespect intended towards East Ridge, but even the Sheldon Clark cheerleaders will be asleep by the end of the 1st quarter.:zzz:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:No disrespect intended towards East Ridge, but even the Sheldon Clark cheerleaders will be asleep by the end of the 1st quarter.:zzz:

I feel asleep in the 1st quarter last week and your telling me that even the cheerleaders while in this one. See ya next week BP
SC will roll. JV and fresh will get some PT! Good luck from Lawrence.
I sure hope Shawn Hager and his team arnt underestimating the Warriors like most of you are. It would be distasterious for Sheldon Clark if East Ridge goes too the rock and pulled off an upset.
Real Badman Wrote:I sure hope Shawn Hager and his team arnt underestimating the Warriors like most of you are. It would be distasterious for Sheldon Clark if East Ridge goes too the rock and pulled off an upset.
No way possible unless they've recruited since we've played them or SC's varsity and jv are out because of grades!
Upset alert
sc40
er42
I dont think ER could put up 42 against SC's JV.