Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racelands New Football Mantra
disneymom Wrote:Ok I really don't think a saying on a t-shirt not even sold by the school is considered a new school mantra??? I do recall a few years ago a Raceland fundraiser included a shirt that stated Raceland Rocks, a few months later I saw Russell's dance team was selling t-shirts stating, Russell Rocks, hmmmmm???
And my other question is, being new to this forum, what does any of this have to do with middle school football? Just an observation.

It's because some silly Russell fan put it in the wrong forum.:biggrin:

I fixed it.
Raceland fans are so uptight about stuff, and they do way too much talking! I respect what Raceland has done to an extent, but what have they truly won? No state titles, few district titles, but you would think from their fans they were the best team in the state. Raceland football is on a nice run currently but eventually they will go down like all Single A teams and they will wish they didn't have the current schedule they have. I don't hate Raceland players, coaches, etc. just get really annoyed with how their fans give no other teams credit. RAMS you are NOT that good!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:UUUHHHH.......Maybe we could put a big "H" in the middle of the field....Or maybe we could say something like......"Protect the capital letter at the 50 yard line." Or maybe we could get Russell people to quit talking about stupid things on the internet.

This Russell fan will start talking about something that is not stupid but very funny, the score of the Raceland/Ashland game.:lmao:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You mean "copy Rams" Speaking of deep thinking. You guys can't even think of a way to keep the grass alive on your field.
At least we have a whole field.............not a track in the endzones, maybe you all need to borrow our tape measure too......:lmao:
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
They need to get another slogan. They failed on this one thanks to Ashland.
Hey everyone check this out something just came to me last night In a flash when those pesky Ams came to my home turf. A totally fresh one of a kind slogan DEFEND THE A! Yea I know that is pretty good. I don't no how I do it? :dontthink
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You mean "copy Rams" Speaking of deep thinking. You guys can't even think of a way to keep the grass alive on your field.

Whoa here now. I dont think you realize how well versed DW is on that subject.:yikes:
midee1 Wrote:it's because some silly russell fan put it in the wrong forum.:biggrin:

I fixed it.

haha. I know of one that one would never fit in that category. Bless his heart.
raceland beats russell once in a hundred yrs.and their tryin to take are R now.why dont they just become the raceland red devils.thats got a good ring to it.
Jeepman Wrote:They need to get another slogan. They failed on this one thanks to Ashland.

How bout mmm... Say, DEFEND THE A! Well they certainly weren't using it!:thatsfunn