Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins Football 2009
Would love to see the pictures but the won't open...Any suggestions to fix it?
what are you guys doing for tailgating down there?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I said it from day one..THE BEST HIRE FOR THAT JOB!! He is a workhorse, a solid coach, and DEF. a players coach for a school that needed that more than anything.

:Thumbs:
give me the link, and I will post it for you on whatever pictures you want posted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

firechief Wrote:I was told that the schools enrollment had climbed to almost 50 new kids! I don't think you will see the immediate impact of the recent changes to their academics until the next two years. The new Superintendent is pulling in all her resources, new principal, new staff, new coach, new weight room, new lockers for the football team, new uniforms for all high school programs, these will be good times for the children of Jenkins and yes, Letcher County.

2 years later, terrible scores, rotating principals, uniforms and weight room have had zero impact. IMO the football program is going backwards. so what is going on? The kids are being taken care of now, but where are the good times?
the predicament Wrote:2 years later, terrible scores, rotating principals, uniforms and weight room have had zero impact. IMO the football program is going backwards. so what is going on? The kids are being taken care of now, but where are the good times?
coaching?
i grew up in Jenkins.. NO matter who we get i dont think we will ever have a winning season... well rumor has it they offered dudley $110,000 to come down there and coach.. so i dunno lets keep our fingers crossed..
Did Maggard resign after the last game? Is Colwell the next coach?
Who is Colwell?
I just don't know who they could get to turn that program around that wants it. Talent just isn't there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!