Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I gotta get a job!
By the time it gets here I'll have already wilted away to nothing...lmao.
Do you have a meal plan to eat on campus some still?
Newp...I didn't get one this year.
Don't blame you AT ALL.
Hope you find some food somewhere though chica.
I told you...bum some...lol...
I may be at EKU this spring or in the fall... idk yet where I'm going
Walmart in paintsville will hire school kids, and if your dad works at food city you can too as long as you dont work as the same thing. umm you can also go to this web site http://www.ajb.org and you can search all the jobs in whatever you want. Try all the grocery stores, big lots, and the movie stores, anything you can think of the more apps. you have in the better your chance to get a job!
If you plan on goin to PCC or Mayo letme know and i can help you earn some big bucks and get a good discount on your books!
I plan on going to PCC so anything you can help me with it would be greatly appreciated.

Balla goes to PCC right now and she doesn't get financial aid or any scholarship other than KEES so if you could help her out she'd appreciate it also!
DT.. you could get a job at the college when you go there... a lot of my friends do and they seem to like it and they get discounts on their books and other things
The job only last a few weeks months' top but it will give you the oppurtinuty to make some money and save alot on ur books... umm to find out more send me a msg or something. Balla Msg me too cuz you could prolly get some discounts on your books for next semester
Okie dokie..I will when the time gets closer...lol