Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region 2010
If Coach Wood has indeed retired, he is leaving behind one of the best baseball programs in Eastern Ky. His teams were always well prepared, disciplined, and played hard. He was instrumental in developing one of the better faciities in the area. A classy program and coach that many coaches should try to emulate. You will be missed.
mandan Wrote:If Coach Wood has indeed retired, he is leaving behind one of the best baseball programs in Eastern Ky. His teams were always well prepared, disciplined, and played hard. He was instrumental in developing one of the better faciities in the area. A classy program and coach that many coaches should try to emulate. You will be missed.

It's impossible not to agree with everything mandan said.:Thumbs:
he sure will be missed. anyone know who the canadidates for the job are?
Wow! Hadn't heard anything about it. Any info on who will replace him?
im anxious to see who they hire. id say that the new coach will get a new staff
I heard Coach Dean from Letcher Central was in the running but he took his name out of contention.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I heard Coach Dean from Letcher Central was in the running but he took his name out of contention.

have you heard of who all they are looking at and who is the leading canadidate?

Thanks,
I heard Dean was but he turned it down.
Strikeout King Wrote:what happened to coach wood?

He resigned from the position as head coach. Jeremy Sparks is the new coach and Coach Wood will still be helpin out from what i've heard.
Lcc
look out for Riverside
bigben Wrote:look out for Riverside

they could get around 5 wins next year
I would love to see Riverside win 5 or 10 games. That would be great for those kids.
KCC should be the front runner with Estill and PCC right with them
I think Wolfe co will be a big suprise this year in the 14th because they have a new coach in Jim Creech and they have alot of talent that just hasnt been put into good use... so watch out for the wolves this year....
i look for knott to bring home the region this year after just losing one player from last years team and they have alot of talent still there and i do believe everyone is returning so there an great team to watch out for good luck knott in the tournment this year