Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Bobcats have hit the weights...
58fan Wrote:My son is a freshman too...He benched over 300 and I was wondering the same thing..........Proud but not too smart parent here

GOOD BUT 325 OR 350 BY THE FOOTBALL SEASON
Griffin his goal is to be at 350 by the start of the season
Let your son come to Breathitt lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Too far to travel....................
He did play against their middle school team for two years though
58 sounds like any school that gets your son will have one heck of a player.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I think so but I am prejudiced
I would have loved having the weights in my life, more frequently, when I played. I lifted on my own quite a bit, but didn't get coached very much until the offseason before my senior year. I went from 185 on my bench, to 330 by the time I graduated that year. If I had someone teaching me beginning my freshmen year, who knows... Oh well, too many years have passed to ponder that question.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Breathitt has some hoscats on the team

*Jermey Moore-Bench-325 Squat-475
*Jarred Wolf-Bench-400(should of had 410) Squat-440
*Jay McKnight-Bench-325 Squat-380
*Jade Haddix-Bench-325 Squat-400
*Channing Fugate-Bench-350 Squat-400+(not sure on the number)

Jarred wolfe was out last season with a leg injurie so thats inpressive!!!:worthy:
Those kids work hard in the weight room and most have been lifting since their freshman year. Most do extra work after school!
King Leonidas Wrote:Those kids work hard in the weight room and most have been lifting since their freshman year. Most do extra work after school!
That is what makes the difference. The kids have pride in their team and are willing to put in the work that is beyond what they do during organized practices. Most good teams have this mentality and the teams that are average usually do not. That extra effort and film study makes a huge difference, in every program.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

If you get that through everyone of there heads, then you have someone special.