Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Bobcats have hit the weights...
Seems as all the Breathitt Bobcats have taken weights serious this spring,maybe the strongest class of young men thats been at Breathitt for a while.They showed what they could do last evening with lots well wishers watching and cheering them on..Jarrod Wolfe was the Strongest or lift the most weight and just a Jr to be,His total over a 1060 pounds in three lifts he benched 400+lbs,our Mr Football Canidate Channing Fugate benched 350lbs and Squated 400+lbs Channings Total was (1040 lbs)and i believe he has plenty room to move up before season starts and will help him playing back there on defense also,and i was surprised to see Jade Haddix their Qb he benched 325 lbs and squated 400+lbs Jades Total was(965 lbs),its unusual to see that in Qb but with him playing Db also will help him a lot being stronger than most,lots of starters won their weight class Robbie Huff,Zack Epperson,Jay Mcknight,Jerrmey Strong,Jarrod Wolfe and Jade Haddix,all have seen what a little hard work can do for you and i believe it will payoff when Dec. Play-off's comes around,Keep up the good work Breathitt Bobcats....
See you in Bowling Green!!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:Seems as all the Breathitt Bobcats have taken weights serious this spring,maybe the strongest class of young men thats been at Breathitt for a while.They showed what they could do last evening with lots well wishers watching and cheering them on..Jarrod Wolfe was the Strongest or lift the most weight and just a Jr to be,His total over a 1060 pounds in three lifts he benched 400+lbs,our Mr Football Canidate Channing Fugate benched 350lbs and Squated 400+lbs Channings Total was (1040 lbs)and i believe he has plenty room to move up before season starts and will help him playing back there on defense also,and i was surprised to see Jade Haddix their Qb he benched 325 lbs and squated 400+lbs Jades Total was(965 lbs),its unusual to see that in Qb but with him playing Db also will help him a lot being stronger than most,lots of starters won their weight class Robbie Huff,Zack Epperson,Jay Mcknight,Jerrmey Strong,Jarrod Wolfe and Jade Haddix,all have seen what a little hard work can do for you and i believe it will payoff when Dec. Play-off's comes around,Keep up the good work Breathitt Bobcats....

Amen! I love the weightroom. It makes football players men, instead of boys!!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:Seems as all the Breathitt Bobcats have taken weights serious this spring,maybe the strongest class of young men thats been at Breathitt for a while.They showed what they could do last evening with lots well wishers watching and cheering them on..Jarrod Wolfe was the Strongest or lift the most weight and just a Jr to be,His total over a 1060 pounds in three lifts he benched 400+lbs,our Mr Football Canidate Channing Fugate benched 350lbs and Squated 400+lbs Channings Total was (1040 lbs)and i believe he has plenty room to move up before season starts and will help him playing back there on defense also,and i was surprised to see Jade Haddix their Qb he benched 325 lbs and squated 400+lbs Jades Total was(965 lbs),its unusual to see that in Qb but with him playing Db also will help him a lot being stronger than most,lots of starters won their weight class Robbie Huff,Zack Epperson,Jay Mcknight,Jerrmey Strong,Jarrod Wolfe and Jade Haddix,all have seen what a little hard work can do for you and i believe it will payoff when Dec. Play-off's comes around,Keep up the good work Breathitt Bobcats....

Where and Who is giving you this info, 400+ on bench is impressive what position is he? lineman?, and to have the others benching 300+ is very impressive and quite hard to believe, most people when they bench above 300 are hitting 500+ on squats not 400. what about Breathitts linemen?are they in the weight room, strength is most useful to a lineman along with weight. even if jade and channing are strong, they need an even stronger line to mke sure they can run the ball. also whats the 3rd lift?
Jarrod Wolfe is the kids name. he benched 400 lbs. I was there to watch. It was very impressive set of young men that Breathitt has put together. Maybe not the biggest but one of the strongest Breathitt teams in along time.
C.Clair Wrote:Jarrod Wolfe is the kids name. he benched 400 lbs. I was there to watch. It was very impressive set of young men that Breathitt has put together. Maybe not the biggest but one of the strongest Breathitt teams in along time.

Wow. that's impressive!
Was this a lift a thon type thing? I don't doubt the kids are strong but some of those numbers are a little hard to belive. All of those kids would have won or been close in their classes in the state power lifting meet??? I find that hard to belive. Were they getting constantly spoted by a coach or teammate?
Well i am telling you these kids are all as strong or stronger than whats being said ,they have worked hard,Their Center (Jermey Moore) maybe the 2nd strongest on team, other than Wolfe kid,Yes this was a lift a thon and most all their lineman lift over 300+ and its kinda funnie seeing Jade Haddix their Qb benching 325 pounds and squating 400+ pounds,but it goes to show u how hard work makes u better,i would be willing to say Channing Fugate could/will benching 400lbs before season starts,he is that big,looks like a Horse and runs like one too...Go Bobcats
All the numbers that CSportsman is reporting that the kids lifted are correct. The event was The Breathitt County Football Booster Lift-A-Thon. Parents, boosters, and fans could come watch these kids lift and it was very impressive.
Breathitt has some hoscats on the team

*Jermey Moore-Bench-325 Squat-475
*Jarred Wolf-Bench-400(should of had 410) Squat-440
*Jay McKnight-Bench-325 Squat-380
*Jade Haddix-Bench-325 Squat-400
*Channing Fugate-Bench-350 Squat-400+(not sure on the number)
good numbers
What overseas pharmacy is supplying these boys all their supplements? When I say SUPPLEMENTS, I am not talking about the kind you buy at Walmart or GNC. Im talking about the good stuff. With #'s like that, you better hope the KHSAA is not reading this because they will send down the PEE MAN to Jackson soon.
First off its not jeremy strong its Moore. Second of Channings total was 1020 and Jeremy total was 1040.
warmachine Wrote:What overseas pharmacy is supplying these boys all their supplements? When I say SUPPLEMENTS, I am not talking about the kind you buy at Walmart or GNC. Im talking about the good stuff. With #'s like that, you better hope the KHSAA is not reading this because they will send down the PEE MAN to Jackson soon.
Well you go ahead and let the KHSAA send the pee man there is nothing wrong going down in Breathitt. Just accept the fact that there is some strong *** holler boy's down here. And i've had several players say that they would gladly urinate in your mouth and let the KHSAA test it.
Warmachine I think it is that hard to find stuff called HARDWORK!!!
King Leonidas Wrote:Warmachine I think it is that hard to find stuff called HARDWORK!!!
Amen to that! These kids get out here and bust there butts to get bigger and stronger and all some people can do is try and bring them down.
I have seen the Bobcats lift several times and I must say it's just pure hard work and determination to get back where they left off last year.
UCFB Wrote:Where and Who is giving you this info, 400+ on bench is impressive what position is he? lineman?, and to have the others benching 300+ is very impressive and quite hard to believe, most people when they bench above 300 are hitting 500+ on squats not 400. what about Breathitts linemen?are they in the weight room, strength is most useful to a lineman along with weight. even if jade and channing are strong, they need an even stronger line to mke sure they can run the ball. also whats the 3rd lift?

WELL BELIEVE IT!!! yes the o-line is strong, they maybe small but they are fast too. one of them is even running in the high 4's on his 40. and you give jeremy moore 2 more weeks and he'll be squating 500. if you ask me this is great for a bunch of average country boys!!!!!
warmachine Wrote:What overseas pharmacy is supplying these boys all their supplements? When I say SUPPLEMENTS, I am not talking about the kind you buy at Walmart or GNC. Im talking about the good stuff. With #'s like that, you better hope the KHSAA is not reading this because they will send down the PEE MAN to Jackson soon.

ain't nothing wrong with people just working hard.. Doug Howard benched over 400 @ Belfry and he didn't take anything.. Don't down somebodies hard work.
I NEVER SAID THAT ANY PLAYER FROM BREATHITT WAS ON ROIDS! CANT YOU HOLLAR RATS READ?

Those are some **** impressive numbers though especially if you are NATURAL. From some of the PM's I have been getting from you boys, it sounds like your having some Roid Rage right now.

ROIDS or NO ROIDS - Those are some **** good lifts. Congratulations guys and Chan The Man.

Has Big Wayne Hall been working with you guys?

Why would you even say that? Crossed the line on this man, way cross.
Breathitt is determined to get to Bowling Green. The lost to Central really pushed these boys this year and they have taken that game personal and have used that as motivation to get bigger, stronger, and faster. Hard work, detication and the willingness to put in the hours plays off big in the end.
Crossed the line.................. Whatever MAN.... WAAAAAAAAAAAA
UCFB Wrote:Where and Who is giving you this info, 400+ on bench is impressive what position is he? lineman?, and to have the others benching 300+ is very impressive and quite hard to believe, most people when they bench above 300 are hitting 500+ on squats not 400. what about Breathitts linemen?are they in the weight room, strength is most useful to a lineman along with weight. even if jade and channing are strong, they need an even stronger line to mke sure they can run the ball. also whats the 3rd lift?

It is possible to have a lopsided balance between bench and squat. If the athlete is focused more on Bench and not so much, or if he is tall
(like me: 6'4") Bench can sometimes come easier than squat. I am benching 480, but probably could only get about 500 (parallel) on squat... on my best day.
Attention all Breathitt County Bobcat players and fans. Sorry if my post sounded like I was accusing you of taking steriods. You kids are strong as ****. I know you guys lift religiously at Breathitt. Thats why you go to state every year. You outwork people. Congrats on your big lifts and sorry if I offended anyone.
bigcoachallen Wrote:It is possible to have a lopsided balance between bench and squat. If the athlete is focused more on Bench and not so much, or if he is tall
(like me: 6'4") Bench can sometimes come easier than squat. I am benching 480, but probably could only get about 500 (parallel) on squat... on my best day.

The benching is impresive im 6'3 215 and only bench around 270 and hope to be about 325-350 by august. i squat in the high 300s but never really do squat to much cause of my back. 400 squat isnt all that impressive but benching over 300 is a mark most people dont accomplish in a life time. congrats to them and i hope we get the chance to play breathitt this year.
What are the 3 lifts?
If they are that strong they need to up-grade there schedule and play better teams.
The 3 lifts are bench, squat, and power clean.
redstorm Wrote:If they are that strong they need to up-grade there schedule and play better teams.
have you not seen their schedule for this year
redstorm Wrote:If they are that strong they need to up-grade there schedule and play better teams.

Strom they are playing some really good teams this year. Only three games that will be push overs are the three district game against Estill, Magoffin and Powell. The others they play are Mercrer, Johnson Central, Hazard, PCC, Sheldon Clark, LCA, and Pburg. I say they have upgreaded alittle dont you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]