Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs Leslie County (Round 2)
This should be an interesting game to say the least.

I am hoping that SC brings home the win...because I went to school with Coach Hager and he is a good guy.

Good Luck Cardinals!
I am going to go with the Cards!!! Its going to be left up to the Cards D I think...
[I]Good Luck. SHELDON CLARK!!!!!!
it could go in either direction. If SC plays friday like they played against breathitt co. they will win by 2td's, but if they dont play hard all 4 quarters they will get beat. But I see SC and Belfry for the regional title next week. But im goin with Sc over Leslie co. 35-21..
:wenumber1:#1:
sheldon clark is very focused it will take there a game to come out with the win.. but lets all remember last years team.. sheldon clark 2-8 sould ove been 4-6 or 3-7 with one of them wins against leslie.. but it didnt happen that way leslie beat SC 14-8 and neither lost much which means they have the same team .. this game is close real close both teams must bring it this friday or they will walk away with a loss.. i have to go with my heart on this one a defensive game 14-13 SC lets go cards
sheldon clark comes out on top in this game with a hard fought win 21-20
Go Cards.....I think that Sheldon Clark has to prove that our side of the district is still King of the Mountain.....Coach Hager has his boys readys and they leave Leslie Co. with a hard fought victory that is won by the hogs up front....

Confusedumo: Confusedumo: Confusedumo:

:dance:
Good Luck to Belfry's own Coach Shawn Hager and the Sheldon Clark Cardinals ! Pond Creek is behind you guys !!!
Since Matney has nothing to do FRIDAY anyone think he would want tickets to the game...Confusedhithappe
scfanforlife52 Wrote:sheldon clark comes out on top in this game with a hard fought win 21-20
That score sounds familiar....!!
Yep sure does shafter lol
Good Luck SC!!
LOST_ARTIFACT Wrote:Since Matney has nothing to do FRIDAY anyone think he would want tickets to the game...Confusedhithappe
i would almost guarantee he will be there 99
i am going to say leslie on this one
by at least 4 td's
shafter9 Wrote:by at least 4 td's
4 td's??
no love for sc ??
Leslie by 2 TDs
Leslie by 3 TD's...........too much speed
Friday is almost here and its about to see who will be the team to step it up and all I got to say is watch out Leslie because the cards are coming for ya there fired up and ready for the pads to pop and helmets fly. All I got to say is what ya going to do cause the big red is coming for you.
The REAL Big Red Machine will be waiting on either one of you !!!

Go Pirates !!!!!
ITS GAME DAY!!!! and the battle is goin down tonight in hyden ky!!!!!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leslie county will win
well the real big red machine was the cincinatti reds
leslie might have too much speed but sc has too much heart and hit way tooooooooo hard
Sheldon Clark does hit way to hard.leslie has never faced a team that hits the way sc does.when you have boys who play and practice at the rock(which actually does have visable rocks coming out of the ground) everyday they learn to get tough.when they arrive at hyden friday theres not going to be any love taps going on there is going to be some knock out blows and some heads ringin.GO CARDS!!!!
Lets see what the screamin' eagles can do tonight! i wish the best of luck to both teams