Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs Leslie County (Round 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whats everyones predictions in this one?
Leslie by 2TD's but I said that Breathitt would win too so what do I know? Smile
Any thoughts? I figure Sc by 2 td's :rock: :rock: :wenumber1
hmm it'll be tough, i pick SC to win this one by 3!
Leslie County will win easy
Sheldon Clark.This team realy plays hard all 4 quarters
if sheldon clark can run and keep that leslie offense off the field, they win by 2 tds if they dont control the clock, leslie will win run away with it
leslie by 10
Leslie
It's gonna be closer than people think...Coach Hager really has taken control of this team and proven he's ready to climb the ranks of top notch coaches...
Should be a great one. I say Leslie wins by 6.
Shawn (Coach Hager) is one of my friends and he has his guys playing well and I wish them the best of luck, but I have to go with my head and say the home team Leslie County Eagles win this one.
belfry and sc for regional title in 2 weeks
watch out leslie the cards are rolling.. cards will see belfry at the regionals cards by 2 tds 28-14
lord this game is going to be a tough one i just don't know it ccould go either way ther are loaded on offense
Should be a great game....sheldon Clark will pull the upset.....GO CARDSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got to go with Sheldon Clark this year cause they will be looking for revenge from last year.
Fear_The_D Wrote:Should be a great game....sheldon Clark will pull the upset.....GO CARDSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would it be an upset? I think SC will outplay them.
sheldon clark by 2 tds
Lesile 31- 10
48-14 Leslie Co. wins
Lesilie by a lot. SC has no pass defense.
They did against Brethette County
blackcat Wrote:Lesilie by a lot. SC has no pass defense.

Man is Prestonburg against this much? Just because Confusederved: don't mean you have to hate us.
Sheldon Clark will win they have the heart of a lion and are ready to take on anyone that stand in there way, state champs is what we want... go big red
sheldon clark does have a pass defense and they showed it aginst brethette
They tie. LOL, The cards by 3 points.
hey anyone from sc pm me
i pick SC by 8
Will be good game... The big play wins it.
Pages: 1 2 3