Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Carson Palmer the best QB in the NFL, right now?
Judging by stats Palmer is #1
As of right now, Manning is the best hands down. Even though the stats do not show it. Carson is up there right now with the skill of some of the big names but hasnt yet proved himself with a playoff win or super bowl appearance. I think that very soon, Palmer will be one of the best QB's in the league.
"I was the greatest" Wrote:ok first of all he is a greatqb as stats go and even his record shows it and i will even go as far to say that he is the best qb in the nfl right now going by his stats but stats don't dictate greatness and second of all you better learn how to curb that smart mouth of yours we are on here to talk about football like adults mr tomcat DAD so try to act like one
US slow ones can do it can you???
Whoa...calm down there PC tough guy. My whole point was to try and get folks, like you, to actually see the original question that was posted but it seems you weren't the only one who missed it and keeps missing it. So please work on that anger management issue of yours and happy posting.
As of right now, statwise, Palmer would probably be the best, but we'll have to wait to see him play in the playoffs to find out how good he really is.
"TomcatDad81" Wrote:Whoa...calm down there PC tough guy. My whole point was to try and get folks, like you, to actually see the original question that was posted but it seems you weren't the only one who missed it and keeps missing it. So please work on that anger management issue of yours and happy posting.
i got the question
i know what it was asking
"AshlandTcat06" Wrote:As of right now, statwise, Palmer would probably be the best, but we'll have to wait to see him play in the playoffs to find out how good he really is.

TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig TongueoliceLig
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

You are one of the few folks to properly answer this threads question.
Congratulations!!
:dance: :dance:
And yes...we will have to wait to see him in the playoffs. (Hopefully all goes well and they make the playoffs.) However, I think the real proof of just how good Palmer and the Bengals are this season will show during the first 3 games following their bye week. They get the undefeated Colts first then the Ravens and Steelers again.