Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Middle School Baseball,,whos hot?
I think Allen Central middle is starting to play some pretty solid baseball. Most of their team is 7th and a couple of 6th graders.
TMBS Wrote:Is this the same Christy that plays football? Didn't know he played baseball too.... I repeat any chance of wooing him away from Lewis?? LOL

i have to say christy is prety good but without the other pitchers i say lewis would win very many
TMBS Wrote:Is this the same Christy that plays football? Didn't know he played baseball too.... I repeat any chance of wooing him away from Lewis?? LOL

If this comment is true then how can you justify this post that was made about 3 hours earlier?

Quote:If number 5 pitches for Lewis and NIchols has their lefty going ought to be one heck of a game!!

He is a extremly talented player and is a even better kid. We will tie him up to keep him here.
If we are talking football,I go with the catcher,#1,I think.Best football player in middle school.
DEWALT Wrote:i have to say christy is prety good but without the other pitchers i say lewis would win very many
I didn't say he was our only pitcher.We have 3 or 4 pitchers,just like all the other teams.But every team also has an ACE,the pitcher that a coach would like to give the ball to every game.He is our Ace.This is in no way a knock on our other pitchers.
Where did the catcher play? Might need to talk to both of them.
TMBS Wrote:Where did the catcher play? Might need to talk to both of them.

the catcher played in the backfield with christy
christy would run down the field and they would give the ball to #1(or whatever his number was in football) for the score
i think the only time that christy scored was when he made a catch or run that was over 30+yards
liberty Wrote:Easy,we all are on the same team. As far as who the Ace is I think it is to close to call.

all im saying is give credit where credit id due, do you honestly think that he could have pulled that off against a team such as nicholas
Lclion4life30 Wrote:all im saying is give credit where credit id due, do you honestly think that he could have pulled that off against a team such as nicholas

I was giving credit where it was due. It really doesn't matter if he could have pulled it off against Nicholas what matters was he did it last weekend.
LION AT HEART Wrote:I didn't say he was our only pitcher.We have 3 or 4 pitchers,just like all the other teams.But every team also has an ACE,the pitcher that a coach would like to give the ball to every game.He is our Ace.This is in no way a knock on our other pitchers.

I will have to dis agree on that to a point, yes he is a Ace but there are a couple of others the coach feels just as comfortable giving the ball at any time.
The kid I want wore 25 in football scored 3TD's in both of the 2 games I watched. was it Christy or not????
TMBS Wrote:The kid I want wore 25 in football scored 3TD's in both of the 2 games I watched. was it Christy or not????
Honestly,I really think you know the answers to all the questions your asking.Your closer to this than you want us to think.Just my opinion,and if I'm wrong,well,it won't be the first time.Either way,no problem here,
TMBS Wrote:The kid I want wore 25 in football scored 3TD's in both of the 2 games I watched. was it Christy or not????

Well whoever you are TMBS, u aint gettin your hands on either one of these FINE football players. Neither ONE of them are goin anywhere and BOTH belong right here in Lewis County. THEY have no interest in playing anywhere but at LC. Just for the record #1 is EVERY BIT AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER, THAN MOST AND I DON'T KNOW OF VERY MANY HERE IN LEWIS WOULD DISAGREE WITH THAT.

So, back off with all your inuendos and I agree with LION you know exactly who is who here and you aint foolin us.

BTW, #1 in baseball wore #12 in football and scored more TD's this year than anyone else.:Clap:
ProudLCParent Wrote:Well whoever you are TMBS, u aint gettin your hands on either one of these FINE football players. Neither ONE of them are goin anywhere and BOTH belong right here in Lewis County. THEY have no interest in playing anywhere but at LC. Just for the record #1 is EVERY BIT AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER, THAN MOST AND I DON'T KNOW OF VERY MANY HERE IN LEWIS WOULD DISAGREE WITH THAT.

So, back off with all your inuendos and I agree with LION you know exactly who is who here and you aint foolin us.

BTW, #1 in baseball wore #12 in football and scored more TD's this year than anyone else.:Clap:

i agree #1 is the best player ever he is good at baseball basketball and football he is better than anyone in lewis mason greenup russel and even apollo he could go to any colloge in the world for sports he could play football at kentucky baseball for texes and basketball anywere at the same time he is the most studley athleate in lewis county
ProudLCParent Wrote:Well whoever you are TMBS, u aint gettin your hands on either one of these FINE football players. Neither ONE of them are goin anywhere and BOTH belong right here in Lewis County. THEY have no interest in playing anywhere but at LC. Just for the record #1 is EVERY BIT AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER, THAN MOST AND I DON'T KNOW OF VERY MANY HERE IN LEWIS WOULD DISAGREE WITH THAT.

uhm i am pretty sure this is a baseball thread so go write somewhere else
BTW you may want to recount the tds because he did not score the most
DEWALT Wrote:i agree #1 is the best player ever he is good at baseball basketball and football he is better than anyone in lewis mason greenup russel and even apollo he could go to any colloge in the world for sports he could play football at kentucky baseball for texes and basketball anywere at the same time he is the most studley athleate in lewis county

omg i cant take a 4 year old seriously,come on learn to spell cause that is rediculous
Then that just makes me 11 years younger than you and i heard a 8th grader kick your butt in a board drill so wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lclion4life30 Wrote:omg i cant take a 4 year old seriously,come on learn to spell cause that is rediculous

Easy LCLion on the comments, the last time I checked your rediculous should be spelled ridiculous.
warrior3 Wrote:Easy LCLion on the comments, the last time I checked your rediculous should be spelled ridiculous.

nice one warrior:lmao: :lmao:
Does Allen Central or Betsy Layne have teams this season?
I think both of them have teams.
:biggrin:
warrior3 Wrote:Easy LCLion on the comments, the last time I checked your rediculous should be spelled ridiculous.

love these lc threads, nothing else to pick on lets gripe about one anothers spelling!!! would have quoted the other 2 but wasnt able. (did i spell everything right??)
MisterPerfect Wrote:Does Allen Central or Betsy Layne have teams this season?

[COLOR="Blue"]AC DOES HAVE A SCHOOL TEAM, BETSY LAYNE DOES'NT. WE HAVE A 13/14 YEAR OLD BABE RUTH TEAM THAT IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT WOULD BE OUR SCHOOL TEAM, WITH EXCEPTION OF A COUPLE KIDS.

WE DO PLAN ON A SCHOOL TEAM NEXT YEAR.[/COLOR]
MisterPerfect Wrote:Does Allen Central or Betsy Layne have teams this season?

AC has the only middle school team in Floyd Co. I think BL and others have Babe Ruth teams.
scbmike1 Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]AC DOES HAVE A SCHOOL TEAM, BETSY LAYNE DOES'NT. WE HAVE A 13/14 YEAR OLD BABE RUTH TEAM THAT IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT WOULD BE OUR SCHOOL TEAM, WITH EXCEPTION OF A COUPLE KIDS.

WE DO PLAN ON A SCHOOL TEAM NEXT YEAR.[/COLOR]

Sorry sm1 did not see you post before I posted.
truth be told Wrote::biggrin:

love these lc threads, nothing else to pick on lets gripe about one anothers spelling!!! would have quoted the other 2 but wasnt able. (did i spell everything right??)

Sure you did, but the punctuation isn't the best I've seen.............LOL..........

Hey you asked!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!! I am so sorry! I'll watch my p's and q's just for you Warrior. Perhaps a refresher in English should be required to post on this site.... after all we don't want to offend anyone do we??