Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
71.01%
Lawerence County
28.99%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Lawrence County 15th Region Championship
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:So I take it you were talking about me then. My post was in response to this one...

So what is the difference in the posts besides the fact that I never said Valley was going to have a cake walk threw the regional tourney?
Yes, for one.

Both of those posts were about Shelby Valley in a thread about Shelby Valley.
Its Gonna be a Close one Valley by 2
FBALL Wrote:Yes, for one.

Both of those posts were about Shelby Valley in a thread about Shelby Valley.
And my post was about EC in a EC thread. What is the difference?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
shelby valley should win by 25 if the game is called fair and if it isn't valley should win by no less than 15
I have read all the posts on here about Shelby Valley, as I am a Shelby Valley fan and very proud of it. There is a lot that could be said about some of the negative comments posted about us, but what good is it going to do. I, for one, know that there isn't a player, coach or fan from Shelby Valley that would intentionally hurt or offend anyone. Shelby Valley players and fans are very classy and genuinely good people. Are we the only fans and players that possess these qualities, NO..we definitely aren't.

I appreciate all the support and good luck wishes for our team. I look forward to this game and hope that Lawrence County brings us their best game. It is always a much better ballgame when you know that both teams are playing their top game.

I have to say that it is my wish for Valley to win, but you never know.
SwildcatV Wrote:last time these two played lc didn't have an answer for elisha. and the only reason valley ONLY won by 20 some is because lc left the older kids in when booher put the jv in. i see valley coming out and getting after it from the start because they don't want another game like jc. valley takes this one by 30.

I was at this game and sv DID NOT PUT JV IN......They pressed lc for 4 quarters.I am not bashing sv because that is how they play,just get your facts right bofore posting.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:And how did they overlook JC, they ended up winning by double digits. Come tournament time a win is a win, Valley hasnt overlooked anyone this season. I really dont see them overlooking a team in the championship game.
Well, judging by the way the first half looked, I would say they overlooked JC at least a little. By the way... if I remember correctly the majority of the SV fans predicted no less than a 25+ point victory.

Good Luck DOGS!!!
sportfan Wrote:I was at this game and sv DID NOT PUT JV IN......They pressed lc for 4 quarters.I am not bashing sv because that is how they play,just get your facts right bofore posting.
As was I and you are exactly right. 20pt victory pressing the entire game, not by playing the JV against LC's starters like some like to tell. :eyeroll:
Valley by 20+
Larwence will put up a fight but by the end of the game Valley will have it
I will say my dawgs by 2 in what most will call a shocker!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Go Dawgs !!!!!!!
Shelby Valley is a shark in a pond. 15 region then Rupp... simple as it gets
Valley by 15+ if they play good
Valley by 10+ if they play bad!
SolidOxygen Wrote:Pretty sure Logan Bryant doesn't have class. He might be considered one of the dirtiest players in the 15th. I watched the Valley vs. Perry Central game and he tried to elbow a player then recieved a tech. after arguing with the ref over a foul...

CLASSY... :dontthink

Yeah thats why he makes it a point to shake the opponent's coach's hand before every game. don't post negatives about players unless it's funny.
valley all the way.

Go Cats!!!
SV by 16 or less
FBALL Wrote:The more I read the Shelby Valley threads the more I want them to lose. That has nothing to do with the team but I just can't stand how every thread that even remotely involves them turns into to some sort of childish argument.

Not going to happen though.

Shelby Valley by 20.

Their fans at ballgames is the same at the fans on here.
King_23 Wrote:No Valley won by 20. And to the comment on the Bryant kid winning the mvp. That would just be an embarressment to the entire 15th. If anybody from Valley gets it, it should be Justice or Hatfield.

in my opinion almost all of valley's starters will get all tournament team and it will be a close race between elisha and logan for the mvp. Logan is a great player and if he does get mvp he is well deserving of it. I thought we weren't supposed to bash individual players on here they are kids trying to play highschool basketball. Give it a rest!!!
Before the regional started, I mentioned that it was a shame that the two top teams were on the same side of the bracket, meaning SV and JC. Now, I'm not so sure I was correct.

SV did win by 21 on LC's home court a few weeks ago, which is pretty impressive. But this doesn't seem to be the same Lawrence team now.

Lawrence has been on a roll as of late and this is a scary game for Shelby Valley. They have won 8 in a row, with the last three being a win over JC, then a pair of impressive blowouts over Phelps and P-Burg. Lawrence is good enough to beat SV if the Cats play the way they did in the first half Saturday.

I expect LC to give Valley at least as good a game as JC did, if not better. They seem to have a lot of momentum right now and can probably taste that trip to Rupp.

I think this game will go down a lot like the JC game did. Lawrence will hang around for a while, but eventually SV's depth and athleticism will wear down the Bulldogs.

SV by 15.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i hope this is a major upset....
i hope LC wins
SV is to cocky..ridiculous to watch
They must remember there is always someone better and tougher than u...
SV will win for sure...BUT it wont be a blow out
I'm gonna say SV by 12
what time does the game start