Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs Lawrence County 15th Region Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
SV by 35
Who will win.
Valley by 20. Hoping Lawrence wins though.
I am going with Shelby Valley in a close one!! Good luck to both teams!!
Valley by about 23... I do hope that Lawrence wins too...
SV by 15
72 to 21

That is the number of turnovers caused by Lawrence County compared to their own turnovers for the past three games. If they can add much, much more the the first number than the second, they definitely have a great shot at winning.

I am going to go ahead and hope for the upset... LC by 3.

But if SV wins, I'll be okay with that too. They have had a good year with much hard work. Both teams would represent the region well in Lexington.
Shelby Valley wraps up the region, by 20.
Valley by 20 to 25
Valley by 20+
SV is a great team and would represent the 15th very well is the favorite. I am gloing with the 57th team LC. From what I saw tonight if LC plays in your face smashmouth defense and can hit their shots they have a great chance. I will not predict a point spread, last time I heard it took one point to win and I am sure either team would be happy to win by one.

I will be glad to root for either team at Rupp. Good Luck to both teams.
Valley by 19
Valley by 20.
Valley by 17
Doesn't matter to me which team wins. I'll be in Rupp supporting either. I think Valley is the better team but I do think LC has things clicking at the right time. Their D has really been the heart of that team the last few games I watched in the Expo. I think their team speed and defense will give Valley the toughest game in the 15th. I still think Valley wins but by 14.
Lawrence County is simply out-manned in this matchup and there's not much they can do to slow down Elisha Justice.

I'll say the Wildcats go to state in impressive fashion and win by 30.

Good luck to both teams!
Valley by 16
im just going to say Lawrence County is going to win
by 10
SV is going to get to full of themself and make to many mistakes.
Shelby Valley advance to the Rupp by 15+.
SV by 20+ LC doesnt have the athleticism required to keep SV under control
Seems like people are forgetting about SV's defense with the two best gaurds in the region. This game will never even be close, SV beat them by 20 at Lawrence. Valley has a bad taste in their mouth from last year. I say they win this game by 20 or more.
No blowout but SV wins this one, look for the same kind of game as the JC game.
Valley can play as athletic game as anyone in the state wants. JC wanted to play physical and they lost too.

Valley takes this one by 20+.
Didn't Valley already beat LC by 30+ earlier this season? I see nothing to change my mind on predicting the 35+ win for them in the championship.

The reason is simply because Valley does not get "full of themselves" they get "hungry" and they are wanting that championship and will not stop or let anyone stop them on their path to victory.

SV- 85
LC-49

Logan Bryant 15th region Tournament MVP
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:Didn't Valley already beat LC by 30+ earlier this season? I see nothing to change my mind on predicting the 35+ win for them in the championship.

The reason is simply because Valley does not get "full of themselves" they get "hungry" and they are wanting that championship and will not stop or let anyone stop them on their path to victory.

SV- 85
LC-49

Logan Bryant 15th region Tournament MVP

No Valley won by 20. And to the comment on the Bryant kid winning the mvp. That would just be an embarressment to the entire 15th. If anybody from Valley gets it, it should be Justice or Hatfield.
when is this game?
monday night
SV and LC are both strive on turnovers. Both teams are scrappy and both teams love to get after it and play hard. If the officials let them play then this could be a fun game. I do think SV is more athletic and disciplined.
But I think the major thing for SV is the size. It will get to Larence.
One thing I noticed in LC's press they gave a lot of open looks to Prestonsburg on the run out that Pburg simply missed. If you do that to Valley, Jusice, Bryant and Vanrey will get the ball to them.
last time these two played lc didn't have an answer for elisha. and the only reason valley ONLY won by 20 some is because lc left the older kids in when booher put the jv in. i see valley coming out and getting after it from the start because they don't want another game like jc. valley takes this one by 30.
Valley played the second best team in the 15th against JC. Valley moves onto state and gets to see second round. Good Luck
Pages: 1 2 3 4