Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 72 - Prestonsburg 48
Lawrence County played an outstanding game. Big congrats to the Bulldogs as they just outplayed the Blackcats in about every aspect of the game.

Great season Blackcats! You guys won the district, which is a big accomplishment and had a good season.
one point that hadnt been mentioned was the excellent blocking ability of Patrick from Prestonsburg. I don't have the stats in front of me but I think he ended with 9 blocks and kept the score as close as it was by denying some inside baskets.

Congrats to the Pburg team for its accomplishments this year.
Pikeville OT Wrote:one point that hadnt been mentioned was the excellent blocking ability of Patrick from Prestonsburg. I don't have the stats in front of me but I think he ended with 9 blocks and kept the score as close as it was by denying some inside baskets.

Congrats to the Pburg team for its accomplishments this year.

Yeah, his shot blocking ability is amazing with those long arms and really big hands.

I'm not sure, but I think that he led the region this year in blocked shots.
i wasnt sure about the year total... but he looked great blocking shots against Lawrence.
Congrats LC.
is there a site for yearly cumulative stats?
Good job Lawrence Co. on the big win. You guys took Prestonsburg completely out of there game. Hit some big shots at the start to open it up and pretty much take the Burg out of it.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:... Jamerson I thought could have contributed and help the Cats out tonight with a little more PT. nice basket at the half too. It looked like some of the Blackcats were ready for the season to be over.

Yeah I think that he could have contributed with more PT throughout the entire post-season. I don't really understand how inconsistant his playing time was. Saw a lot of time during the All-A and played well when given a chance. Wouldn't have made much of a difference in this one though, and I'm no at practice everyday so who knows.