Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 72 - Prestonsburg 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Bulldogs lead the whole way and do not look back. We could possibly see an upset if they play with the same intensity on Monday night. Congrats Bulldogs!
Congrats LC
fanatic11 Wrote:Congrats LC

Congrats LC, the 57th is behind you Monday night!
Way to go out and get the win in dominating fashion!! :Thumbs: Congrats to both teams..
congrats LC there is gonna be a big upset monday night
if the bulldogs play that way monday night there will be a big upset i wish the dogs the best of luck
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Way to go out and get the win in dominating fashion!! :Thumbs: Congrats to both teams..

good job LC u got the fans behind ur backs keep on moving up:rockon:
Congrats LC, may the best team win Monday night.
Congrats Lawrence. Get ready for next year P-Burg.
Way to go DAWGS! Keep it rolling!
Nice job LC
Lawrence County was in control of this game from the beginning starting off leading 20-6. Prestonsburg made a nice run to cut the lead to 3 at 25-22. The Bulldogs lead at halftime 35-28. The second half was all LC as they lead by as many as 28 if I am not mistaken.

I want to congratulate Jody Tackett, Alex Stumbo, Austin Gearheart, Seth Setser, and Steven Patrick on great careers at Prestonsburg. These boys had heart and it showed throughout the season. Congrats boys!

Congratulations to Lawrence County on a great win tonight. Good luck Monday night Dawgs!
Congrats Lawrence.
Congrats Dawgs. Good luck Monday night. Congrats to all the senior Blackcats you had a very good year and made it interesting.
Congrats Lawrence
Congrats LC
Congrats LC and good luck Monday nite! P'burg just couldnt get anything to fall starting out and that set the pace for the whole game, even with the 2nd Q run they had. LC has to rest and be ready to be back to swarming the ball in every corner Monday nite because Valley will be ready this time. But back to tonites game... Jamerson I thought could have contributed and help the Cats out tonight with a little more PT. nice basket at the half too. It looked like some of the Blackcats were ready for the season to be over.
Congrats Lawrence
Congrats Lawrence Co. I didn't expect this score... I knew LC was capable of winning, but not by 24 points...haha
Congrats LC.
Congrats LC!

Good season pburg!
fanatic45 Wrote:The Bulldogs lead the whole way and do not look back. We could possibly see an upset if they play with the same intensity on Monday night. Congrats Bulldogs!

Again not from SV but I would like to play holdem with ya. Bet you play every hand to the end.

I wouldnt want to face SV next.:redboxer:
Congrats to LC, seem to be a class program. I like the post game prayer that LC always has. Nice run by coach Pack and the Blackcats for his first year back. Good luck to LC Monday night. JC had the Valley on thier heals a little tonight, wish you well.
http://www.kentucky.com/
Lawrence Co. 75 Prestonsburg 48

Prestonsburg 6 22 9 11 48

Lawrence Co. 22 13 23 17 75

15th Region Semifinals at Pikeville
Prestonsburg (18-13) -- Burchett 13, Stumbo 4, Tackett 3, Patrick 8, Gearheart 6, Tincher 4, Blackburn 2, Jamerson 5, Setser 3.
Lawrence Co. (22-9) -- Thompson 18, Skaggs 15, Baldwin 9, Frasher 3, Adkins 7, Wilks 7, Roberts 2, Newsome 10, Bradley 2, Combs 2.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Congrats to LC, seem to be a class program. I like the post game prayer that LC always has. Nice run by coach Pack and the Blackcats for his first year back. Good luck to LC Monday night. JC had the Valley on thier heals a little tonight, wish you well.

Yes they always do it after a win or a loss... and what was a little sad is how P-Burg didnt even join them like every other school does that was a little bit sad... P-Burg coach should have had them join LC out of respect......
From watching LC play once this year, it looked to me like they improved. P-burg seemed to have some game jitters and didnt play to their potential. I thought this game could go either way. I didnt expect this size of win margin.
Congrats to LC on the big win, first time in school history of making it to the final game in the region. P-burg, keep your heads up, you had a good run.

I liked the student sections from both teams. I think LC had the lead in this game in that department too. What was that chant they was doing close to the end of the game?
Congrats LC on yet another nice win! Good luck Monday night against SV!
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What was that chant they was doing close to the end of the game?

Pack The Buses?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What was that chant they was doing close to the end of the game?

I always hear be careful what you wish for because you just might get it......

great semi-final win.... Thompson is the key to the game being competitive in the finals. He is a very solid player and directs the floor game very well.

Hopefully we have a closer game with both team's fans in it 'til the end..

GO 15th!!!
If Lawrence County plays with intensity and the heart they had on Saturday night, it will give them a huge chance to close the tournament as Region Champions.
Pages: 1 2