Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wolfe County
28.26%
Perry Co. Central
71.74%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central vs. Wolfe Co. - 14th Region Tourney
mountain hoops guru Wrote:It's not the game that will be bad for Perry, Perry by 20+, but it will be that it won't get started until 9:00 or so after they clear the gym, and won't get over until around 10:30, after they eat and take the long trip home, not getting to bed until 12:30 or 1:00 AM or later, getting up at 7 or so for school the next morning on National ACT Testing day. That will be the bad part. Then having to come back to play Letcher or Hazard who will have to opportunity to have a lot more rest. They should find a way to play the Semi's on Saturday along with the girls finals, then come back to play the finals on Monday or something. Would be great for everyone to have these games on Saturday afternoon or evening.
Agree.
perry by 25 plus
PCC by 10
PCC by 15+
PCC by 12. Pulling for wolfe.
The Wolves won a great game in the first round against Estill. I just think that the defense of PCC will cause a lot of problems for Wolfe County.

I'll take the Commodores by 15 in a low scoring affair.

Good luck to both teams!
Pcc wins big
Perry will be too much for Wolfe to handle in this one. PCC by 15
PCC in OT by 3
KoJack Wrote:Wolfe Co shoots 87 free throws makes 85 and wins by 1

no one scores 85 against PCC
PCC by 18.
Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Benchwarmer Wrote:PCC by 12. Pulling for wolfe.

Now why would you be doing that? Big Grin
I would love to see PCC get moped by Wolfe County, but really what are the odds of that? I'll take PCC by 15+
zaga_fan Wrote:no one scores 85 against PCC

You must live in the basement of their gym, everything you talk about consist of how good pcc is, when there really not all that great, but we all know this after the finals when Hazard sends them on there long voyage back to Perry County.
Spartan4Life Wrote:You must live in the basement of their gym, everything you talk about consist of how good pcc is, when there really not all that great, but we all know this after the finals when Hazard sends them on there long voyage back to Perry County.

If Perry Central is not that great, then what do you consider Knott, since Perry took 3/4 against them?
Aslan Wrote:If Perry Central is not that great, then what do you consider Knott, since Perry took 3/4 against them?

How do you assume I'm a Knott County fan, I'm from Knott, but I'm just a fan of 14th region basketball. Perry Central will get what there asking for when they meet up with Hazard in the finals, and to Answer your question Knott county was just another team out looking to win, just aswell as every other team in the state. :Clap:
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:How do you assume I'm a Knott County fan, I'm from Knott, but I'm just a fan of 14th region basketball. Perry Central will get what there asking for when they meet up with Hazard in the finals, and to Answer your question Knott county was just another team out looking to win, just aswell as every other team in the state. :Clap:

I see.
Hazard may beat Perry, wouldnt suprise me.
Alot of people on here, mostly Knott fans, simply won't admit that Perry is good and act like there team could beat the LA Lakers. I think both teams are good and Perry took 3/4 from Knott!
Everytime we beat them, they have blamed the refs in every single game. If you don't believe me check the threads.
I'm guessing your a Haz fan, with the signature you got going on.
PCC by double digits!!
Overrated Wrote:PCC in OT by 3

I hope not..i could'nt stand another game like thursdays..lol
Aslan Wrote:I see.
Hazard may beat Perry, wouldnt suprise me.
Alot of people on here, mostly Knott fans, simply won't admit that Perry is good and act like there team could beat the LA Lakers. I think both teams are good and Perry took 3/4 from Knott!
Everytime we beat them, they have blamed the refs in every single game. If you don't believe me check the threads.
I'm guessing your a Haz fan, with the signature you got going on.

We never say that Perry isn't good, we know they are seeing how there still in this. We just don't think the games are called fairly...and seeing how this site it built and used for the opinions of the fans, we can talk about how unfair we all think it was. (i say we all because there's more than just KCC fans thinking this)

just a thought.:thatsfunn
ill take wolfe by 20.
TuLegitimate Wrote:We never say that Perry isn't good, we know they are seeing how there still in this. We just don't think the games are called fairly...and seeing how this site it built and used for the opinions of the fans, we can talk about how unfair we all think it was. (i say we all because there's more than just KCC fans thinking this)

just a thought.:thatsfunn

Whatever, its just an excuse. Perry won 3/4. They proved there are the better team this year. You guys make up more excuses than the UK fans do.
You got beat by a better team who has a better coach in a fair called game.
Aslan Wrote:Whatever, its just an excuse. Perry won 3/4. They proved there are the better team this year. You guys make up more excuses than the UK fans do.
You got beat by a better team who has a better coach in a fair called game.

Fair called game?
are you kidding me?

you've been like the ONLY one that's thought that since the night of the game...but its irrelevant now.

hope Wolfe makes an upset! good luck guys:Thumbs:
TuLegitimate Wrote:Fair called game?
are you kidding me?

you've been like the ONLY one that's thought that since the night of the game...but its irrelevant now.

hope Wolfe makes an upset! good luck guys:Thumbs:

I'm the only one? Really? Does anyone else not think these constant excuses are getting rediculas?
It was a fair called game, bad calls both ways. Stop using the refs as an excuse everytime. Knott fans are rediculas. When we beat Hazard I didnt hear one excuse from them. Just Admit you got beat by a better team and look forward to next year, your going to have a good team.
Aslan Wrote:I'm the only one? Really? Does anyone else not think these constant excuses are getting rediculas?
It was a fair called game, bad calls both ways. Stop using the refs as an excuse everytime. Knott fans are rediculas. When we beat Hazard I didnt hear one excuse from them. Just Admit you got beat by a better team and look forward to next year, your going to have a good team.

If you say the calls were bad, then don't consider them fair...that would fall under the category of "contradicting" yourself (feel free to pick up a dictionary)
TuLegitimate Wrote:If you say the calls were bad, then don't consider them fair...that would fall under the category of "contradicting" yourself (feel free to pick up a dictionary)

true.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
TuLegitimate Wrote:If you say the calls were bad, then don't consider them fair...that would fall under the category of "contradicting" yourself (feel free to pick up a dictionary)

They were bad calls both ways.
The refs where making bad calls on a consistant basis but it did not favor either team.
I'll pass on picking up the dictionary, its not likes its a word never used or the meaning not well known.
I hope Wolfe gets the upset and stomps PCC into the ground like little bugs.
I think for Wolfe to complete in this game, they need the big 3 to have big games just like the Estill game.(Hayes,Campbell,Terrel).I think it would be big for them to get Campbell to attack the rim just like in the Estill game and try to get the Dores in foul trouble.If he can get Jordan Amis in foul trouble it would be bad for PCC because they really dont have anyone else that can handle the ball. Thats just a few things I wanted to add.I still think PC wins.

Perry Central-56
Wolfe-39
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

Now why would you be doing that? Big Grin

OK?