Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co. Central vs. Wolfe Co. - 14th Region Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can Wolfe pull the upset?
Aslan Wrote:Can Wolfe pull the upset?

That's a big negative!! PCC by double digits!! Good luck to both teams!! :Thumbs:
PCC by 20 or more
man anything can happen...but say this is a normal night ill take pcc by 15+TongueirateSho
Wolfe Showed a lot of heart tonight.They believe they can come in a win this game. I dont think they have anyone to stop Maggard inside. PCC dont score enough points to beat someone by 20+ but I do think they'll beat the Wovles by double digits.

PCC-56
Wolfe-39
PCC easy
This will be a good game to watch but i think PCC has to much inside for the wolves to handle.
PCC agains Wolfe will be like Estill against Riverside Christian. PCC all the way
PCC by 12
PCC by 17.
PCC by 30+
PCC by 15+
i agree with mvp2...perry doesnt score enough to beat wolfe by 20. these two teams are totally different and by the looks of last night and the calls that the 12 region refs were calling. i will have to say that if wolfe comes to play like thay have been they will give perry a run for their money.
PCC by at least 15+
Wolfe has exceeded expectations in the post season but I don't think they have the athletes or size to upset PCC.
PCC by however much they want.
It's not the game that will be bad for Perry, Perry by 20+, but it will be that it won't get started until 9:00 or so after they clear the gym, and won't get over until around 10:30, after they eat and take the long trip home, not getting to bed until 12:30 or 1:00 AM or later, getting up at 7 or so for school the next morning on National ACT Testing day. That will be the bad part. Then having to come back to play Letcher or Hazard who will have to opportunity to have a lot more rest. They should find a way to play the Semi's on Saturday along with the girls finals, then come back to play the finals on Monday or something. Would be great for everyone to have these games on Saturday afternoon or evening.
PCC bench will have a lot in this game. PCC by 29
PCC by 15+
I don't think PCC will blow WC out in this game if Wolfe's press can work then they will be able to hang around Maggard had better stay on his feet or he will be in trouble. IF Wolfe can get him in foul trouble they can play with PCC.
I think Perry Central was a big favorite when they played Wolfe in the region semi's in 2001 and can anyone recall how that game turned out.
Anyone can beat anyone this time of year.
I've watched both these teams play several times. As an impartial observer I'd have to say Perry is the better team. They are better both as a team and as individual players. Wolfe will have a real problem matching up. I predict a PCC win by 15.
I will say Wolfe's confidence level is higher than it has been all season..PCC by 10
The whistle-blowers can completely determine the outcome of this game. It has little to do with who is the better team because fouls and free throws control the play.

I am sure that Coach Hatcher will have PCC ready to cut off the lane. Wolfe's little guard trio only makes about 20% of their interior shots, but offset that with 80% free throw shooting.

I think that PCC has the speed and strength (and coaching know-how) to fight fire with fire. I look for Terril and Campbell to foul out of this one in the third. PCC by 30.
PCC wins by 10
Perry won't blow them out, they may pull away by a decent margin late though. If Wolfe can get Perry to go to the bench, then they may have a chance. However, I'll take the Dores.
PCC 61
Wolfe 49
C.Clair Wrote:PCC by however much they want.

best post I've seen in a while lol
PCC 49
Wolfe 38
Wolfe Co shoots 87 free throws makes 85 and wins by 1
KoJack Wrote:Wolfe Co shoots 87 free throws makes 85 and wins by 1
That's certainly a doable free-throw percentage for Wolfe!:Thumbs:
KoJack Wrote:Wolfe Co shoots 87 free throws makes 85 and wins by 1

Osnap! lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4