Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dad, the Hero. Please read.
Thats great Tribe
Yup.. Thank god for people like your dad.. I agree he is a hero
get a hold of Gary C Johnson and tell him your dad is the new Hometown Hero...
VV, I would but Dad doesn't want recognition for it. He didn't want it in the newspaper or on the news, I don't even think that he told the woman he saved his name....He was like a mystery man, just slipping in and out of the scene.
well thats kewl.
Wow thats just across the hill from me. I saw on the wsaz news this evening another accident very similar where the driver was drunk and his son drowned. Your dad is a hero most people are afraid to help anyone anymore. Glad to see someone help and to give this family another chance to live and share the love that you have shown for your dad in this thread.
Thats awesome its good to kno good people are still around these days. Thats a pretty bad place to wreck at too i hate the road over that way.
That is an amazing story TT. Your dad is one in a trillon. A true hero!
I just wanted to thank everyone who posted and showed that they cared here. I know that Dad would be embarassed to even know that I told so many people but I was so proud of him and I thank you guys for showing that you appreciate people like these. Who knows it could have just as easily been your friend or family member. Thank you for your appreciation to his actions though.