Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACT Tommorow
Well how does everyone think they did? I think I did okay in english and reading...not too good in science and pretty okay in math. I'm hoping that I raised my math score from a 15...I feel alot better about it this time that I have the last two so yay! Hopefully everyone else did pretty good too.
Well DTFAN getting balla to do your math sure as hel l isnt going to raise your math score if oyur not willing to help your self then you wont be able to score well in math just trying to help ya out some
The ACT whopped my butt. I have no clue on how I did. I probably did better on the English or Reading part that anything else. I have a God awful memory and I can't remember formulas to do my math with whatsoever. Sooo yes, I bombed it. I will post my scores as soon as I get them back though. I want to see how I did BUT I know that it sucked.
I took it today at ER. I have never taken it before but I think I did pretty good except for math. I suck at math but I know I did good on the reading and english. Hopefully I did real well, I DO NOT want to have to take it again. LOL
I don't want to take it over again either but I will have to. I'll get about a 14 on it this time. lol
I think DTfan will do good, I don't really do it for her...she does what she can and I help her figure out the ones that she doesn't know how to do which is starting to be almost all of them simply because she hasn't been to school since before she wrecked and her homeschool teacher doesn't teach her how to do any of it.
My homeschool teacher sucked too. I didn't learn anything while I was off and I got like 10 times more work because she picked out stuff on her own. I hated her.
I would let anybody do my math homework lol
Me too..Remember when I asked Cats Fan if 4x8 was 52..lol
WoW that was hard this mornign did any one else get the reading passage about a chicken hatching from an egg
HAHA .. yea... or when you called me and ask if $15 was enough to buy 3 cheeseburgers from billy rays if hey were 2.25 each lol
Yea I did...the questions over it confused me a little and I had to hurry also which didn't make it much better. When I started the questions we had like 5 minutes left. I finished just in time.
Balla is right my homeschool teacher doesn't teach me anything...he doesn't even stay for the whole hour he's suppose ot be there anymore...he comes, drops off my work and leaves....she has helped me out quite a bit...
I hated taking the ACT.. i always fell asleep during the reading part
FATMAN Wrote:WoW that was hard this mornign did any one else get the reading passage about a chicken hatching from an egg

I got the chicken hatching one last. I got the mercury one and the other was one about plant growth maybe?!? I can't exactly remember.

I seriously think that everyone got the same questions today!
My friend Eric just reminded me about the genetics questions about bats or something like that. I had one about the sun too.
This was the first time that I didn't almost fall asleep.
I took it last time as a sophmore before I had geometry and I got a 19 wasnt too happy about it lol im just wanting to get up to a 21 in this next 2 years
good luck snoopy
good luck I took it twice last year and got a 19. I just took it yesterday so i'm hoping that I raised my score. I have to get a 21 on it before I graduate this year.
My family has a running bet going on what I scored on it. lol
My mamaw has no concept of the test but she guessed an 18.
My mom said a 23 I think.
My dad's friend guessed a 24, and said that if I did then he would buy me a BIG dinner.
I guess that I got a 14 on it, said that all along.
Can't wait to get my scores back to see. lol
You got a 21, if you got higher I'll give you 21 bucks
Lol, riiiiiiiiiight. I am seriously lucky to get a 15.
I hope I get a 21 so bad... I don't want to have to take it over...
I took the ACT 2 times. In 7th grade i got a 19 on it, and as a SR i got a 28.
28 is pretty good R and B.

I think that 18 is national average right now.