Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ACT Tommorow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone else taking it?

Answer these please.

Where?

Dreading it or not really worried?

What is your high score so far?

Feel free to voice any other opinons of it too.
lol tribe we started the same thread at the same time

im taking it at magoffin

dreading it cause ill be tired from 2 nights game

and i have previously made an 18
I saw that, go to your thread and then come back lol
I don't have to take it anymore....

but I'll brag...I got a 29....but I know someone is going to come in here and shoot down my thunder!
Ahh ACT time...I took it 3 times, with my high score being a 34
Dang it Alfus.... only made it 9 minutes.....:mad:

Smile
Jarrod Compton a senior at South Floyd High School, was the only college-bound student in Kentucky and one of just 38 in the United States to achieve a perfect 36, the highest possible composite score, on the December 1995 national test administration of the ACT Assessment. About 2,000 Kentucky students and more than 332,000 from across the nation completed the ACT college entrance exam on December 13, 1995.
Holy shit QQ!
I forgot to mention that this is the first time taking mine, I don't have to score high on it tommorow because I am only going to PCC for now but I want a good score to look good for when I apply for the forensics program at Eastern.
Yup....I think the label GEEK fits pretty well :thumb:

congrats though man :Thumbs: Mommy must be VERY proud!
Beef Wrote:Yup....I think the label GEEK fits pretty well :thumb:

congrats though man :Thumbs: Mommy must be VERY proud!

Did i mention I won the Kentucky Phi Beta Lamba competition for networking and computers. Represented the state of Kentucky in national competition were i placed 10..

Im 100 percent geek i suppose.. amanda has been trying to convince me I was a geek for years. But I wouldnt listen. Smile
Yeah,...there's no was....you ARE!!

But we still like ya!!.

Kinda Smile
I'm taking the ACT tomorrow too...I was scheduled to take it at Alice Lloyd College but because the building isn't handicap accessible I got switched to PCC free of charge. I'm kinda worried about it even though I have made no attempt to study or prepare...I'm just worried about raising my math score which was a 15 the last 2 times I took it. My high score overall is a 19 though with english and reading being a 20 or 21 and science being a 19.
I haven't studied for it either. I might look over some stuff tonight,......MAYBE!
I would but my stuff is up Mud Creek and I'm in P-burg so it MIGHT be a little hard to study....lol...oh well if I don't do as good as what I want...there's always Feb!
torQQue Wrote:Jarrod Compton a senior at South Floyd High School, was the only college-bound student in Kentucky and one of just 38 in the United States to achieve a perfect 36, the highest possible composite score, on the December 1995 national test administration of the ACT Assessment. About 2,000 Kentucky students and more than 332,000 from across the nation completed the ACT college entrance exam on December 13, 1995.

Keith Starnes of Pikeville got a 36 in 03', but I hadn't heard of anymore in East Kentucky until just now, Good job
I'd LOVE To be able to get at least a 21... if I can raise my math score to a 18 I'll be happy....
I just need to see what I can do and I'm not worrying about impressing PCC but to get into the forensics program they say I need a 21. I know that I need it to get into some classes without having to take some bridge classes.
I'm taking 101 and I should be taking 102 next semester so that knocks me out of having to take them in college but I don't wanna have to take remedial classes in math.
I don't want to take them in ANY subject.
Me either....
EKU is so strict about placing you in classes, espically Math, they won't let you into certain classes without a lower level class but if you have a high enough Math score then you are set. I doubt that I will do good at all on it but hey, at least I am trying.
Yea really...I'll have to take a remedial math course I'm almost sure of it...I mean c'mon if it wasn't for me being on home school and other people doing my work I'd be failing pre-cal...I was before I went on home school so it's a defintate

BallaBaby

Who does your pre-cal DT?...lol
LoL... thanx Balla for doing my pre-cal...
gosh i hate pre-cal
it sucks
I'm taking it tomorrow, at Magoffin County High School. Last year as a freshman I took it and got a 21. This year im aiming for atleast 25 no lower.
Good Luck guys.....
Good Luck Tribe
I agree GP pre-cal sucks...i'm dropping it after christmas...
Pages: 1 2