Poll: Who wins the 15th All "A"?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allen Central
3.13%
Betsy Lyne
6.25%
Paintsville
26.56%
Piarist
0%
Phelps
32.81%
Pikeville
0%
Prestonsburg
0%
Shelby Valley
26.56%
Sheldon Clark
4.69%
south Floyd
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region All "A"-who wins & why?
donathanhurley Wrote:they both can't be in the finals, but i see them matching up in the semi final.
the reason why is because they're in the same bracket.
what she meant was that they both will make it 2 the end of all a && face eachother for the title of all a.
Wink
phsballer Wrote:what she meant was that they both will make it 2 the end of all a && face eachother for the title of all a.
Wink

well they can't meet in the end, that's what i was saying. since they are in the same bracket, they will more than likely make it to the semi finals and whoever wins that game will match up with the winner in the top bracket for the finals.
phsballer Wrote:pshh, it will be anything but "easy"
valley's good but not good enough 2 win all a easy.
i say phelps && valley will be the last 2 teams playing && phelps will win by 5.

chrissy23 Wrote:I'll say Phelps && Valley will be in the finale, && Phelps will win by 3 or more if they are playing team ball.
Good luck Hornets Big Grin

You're both wrong here, and donathanhurley is right. Shelby Valley and Phelps can't meet in the final and can't be the last two teams playing.

The reason is the way the bracket is set up. If they both keep winning, they will meet in the semifinals for the chance to move on to the championship game.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Didn't Sheldon Clark beat Phelps?
slingblade93 Wrote:Didn't Sheldon Clark beat Phelps?

yeah i believe so, but it was in like double overtime or something. i believe if phelps played them now that they would beat them because they are playing some hot ball right now together. and also sheldon clark is in the other bracket so phelps wouldn't have to worry about them unless they meet in the finals. please tell me if i'm incorrect just going on what i think? lol.
everyone is counting out BL. don't underestimate them. at all