Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region All "A"-who wins & why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's time to make your predictions.
Should be a good tournament, but I will have to go with Valley. There will be some close games that will be decided by the coaches and Valley has the best coach in the tournament.
Phelps i say will win it..go hornets
Phelps or valley
Would love to see the ladies from Valley bring home the title!

They are very dedicated and have the best coaching staff around!

Good luck Valley!
I think Betsy Layne has pulled together and been playing very well lately. They have a great chance to win!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Phelps or valley
I AGREE AS OF LATE VALLEY AND PHELPS HAS BEEN PHAY SOME GOOD BASKETBALL
This is a huge toss up. Even though Valley and Phelps are in the same bracket it will be one of those two in the championship game and there is no doubt in my mind unless one of these two teams are just having a horrible night that they should win it all, but you still can't count out Sheldon Clark they are a good team, but Valley and Phelps having being playing good ball, when these two teams met at Valley,Phelps only defeated them by 3. You can't throw out Paintsville either, they are a good team this year. Goodluck to all the teams!
uksports99 Wrote:This is a huge toss up. Even though Valley and Phelps are in the same bracket it will be one of those two in the championship game and there is no doubt in my mind unless one of these two teams are just having a horrible night that they should win it all, but you still can't count out Sheldon Clark they are a good team, but Valley and Phelps having being playing good ball, when these two teams met at Valley,Phelps only defeated them by 3. You can't throw out Paintsville either, they are a good team this year. Goodluck to all the teams!
YEA BUT PHELPS WAS WITHOUT ONE OF THERE STARTERS JAZMINE HALL
I think Shelby Valley will win, but it all depends on there free throw shooting through out the tournament, They will also need good play for there bench , (which they always do). GO BIG BLUE :Cheerlead
my vote is with the Lady Hornets & JR
The team that plays the best will win.
Phelps..
I would have to go with the Phelps Lady Hornets.....
If Phelps comes out and play they was they should they will win hands down. They are a skilled bunch of girls I enjoy watching them when I get the chance.
I have'nt seen BL play yet, but I agree with Phelps or Valley. Tempo of the game and whether or not Phelps plays hard on both ends of the floor will determine the outcome IMO, PHS has shown they can score at will so D and effort is their Keys! Also don't count out SC Booth is good enough to carry them through games. Does anyone know whos in the 2nd Region? I think thats who the 15th plays.
If Valley goes in strong and plays like they want to win and is hitting their free throws, I would have to go with them. GOOD LUCK to all the girls!!!
There's no reason really why Phelps shouldn't take the title. They're playing together so well. The only thing that will affect them is if they don't play up to their ability. But i'm going to go with Phelps!
Big Grin
I would probably say that Paintsville is the slight favorite, but this tournament is completely wide-open, with at least three other schools having a great shot to win it.

We likely will be looking at a Phelps/Shelby Valley and Paintsville/Sheldon Clark semifinal, which should produce two great games. Really, it wouldn't surprise me if any of those four teams took home the title.
SC takes this one home.
I'll say Valley and Paintsville in the finals with Valley winning
I will say probably SV or Phelps but don't count out SC.
justabballfan Wrote:I will say probably SV or Phelps but don't count out SC.

Yeah, i could see SC taking the top of the bracket. I think it will be a SV/Phelps semi-final, with the team who wants it more making it to the finals (hopefully Phelps). It's going to be some great ball playing, no doubt.
valley will win this one easy.
Its_my_opinion Wrote:valley will win this one easy.

they have a chance of winning, but i doubt it will be "easy".

Yes they have chance but win easy, if so they better pick it up a whole lot.
I cannot believe no one on here has said Painstville High School. THey just beat Sheldon Clark. I think it should be a great tournament to watch. Valley has a shot, but has to play consitantly night in and night out. That is something that they have struggle with. Good luck to all the teams.
pshh, it will be anything but "easy"
valley's good but not good enough 2 win all a easy.
i say phelps && valley will be the last 2 teams playing && phelps will win by 5.
I'll say Phelps && Valley will be in the finale, && Phelps will win by 3 or more if they are playing team ball.
Good luck Hornets Big Grin
chrissy23 Wrote:I'll say Phelps && Valley will be in the finale, && Phelps will win by 3 or more if they are playing team ball.
Good luck Hornets Big Grin

they both can't be in the finals, but i see them matching up in the semi final.
the reason why is because they're in the same bracket.
Pages: 1 2