Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank The Countys Now That We Have Started To Play
I watch you! Wrote:Virgie is 6-0 right now, I think in reg. conference games. They have won several other games in tournaments, such as winning over teams Sebastain Ross Point,and Pikeville to win the BCI Thanksgiving Tournament. They have not played Belfry in regular conf. game, yet, however , they have already beaten them this year. So as I see it Virgie is well in the #1 position as of today!!!!!!!!:

Virgie has not played pville 8th grade team but they do tonight as for belfry they played them in a scrimage were niether team pressed and both teams played 10+ players. Should be very good games when these teams play each other.
canoeman06 Wrote:Same with us !!!! Shot really bad 0/18 threes against MCA ! Hope we play better also !

Adams 58 Wesley 42 (Final)
BL 63 and South Floyd 43, i think was score last nite...at SF...BL was down at half by 6 or 7 and at one time down by 13 in 2nd half...Chase Hall #25 starting point guard was injured in 1st qtr and taken to emerg room ( arm not broken). BL had 5 or 6 charge calles against them in 1st half that were just not even close. but SF could not keep up in late 3rd and 4th qtr. (big kid for SF took off shirt and left bench, may have quit team???) real good player hope he dont quit
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:BL 63 and South Floyd 43, i think was score last nite...at SF...BL was down at half by 6 or 7 and at one time down by 13 in 2nd half...Chase Hall #25 starting point guard was injured in 1st qtr and taken to emerg room ( arm not broken). BL had 5 or 6 charge calles against them in 1st half that were just not even close. but SF could not keep up in late 3rd and 4th qtr. (big kid for SF took off shirt and left bench, may have quit team???) real good player hope he dont quit

Hall or Thornsberry ?
Dylan Hall
Glad to hear Chase Hall is okay.
ball boy Wrote:Virgie has not played pville 8th grade team but they do tonight as for belfry they played them in a scrimage were niether team pressed and both teams played 10+ players. Should be very good games when these teams play each other.

The Virgie Team just escaped the Panthers 8th grade team last night with a 3 point win;;;;; Pikeville boys played really hard and they are a good team. Congratulations boys on all your effort you have a determined mind, Good Work!! As for Virgie, 2 boys played really hard and had a good game, the others looked out-of-sorts in the game. The coach did a good job, the entire team just didn't perform for him like they are capable of doing. Pikeville called this their 8th grade team and Virgie had either 2 or 3 8th graders, the others are either 7th, 6th, and even one 5th, so I'm sure they will only improve!!!!!!
Dose anyone know the record for BL this year?
Betsy Layne Bobcats 13-0

Chase Is Okay, No Broken Bones, Just A Deep Tissue Bruise.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:No way is SF 3rd best, even when they have all there players. Not taking anything away from them, cause there a decent team. But I dont think 3rd is where they should be imo.

If the Raiders play like they did against Betsy Layne last game they easily be #3. The Raiders had the Bobcats down by 12 in the 3rd quarter.
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:BL 63 and South Floyd 43, i think was score last nite...at SF...BL was down at half by 6 or 7 and at one time down by 13 in 2nd half...Chase Hall #25 starting point guard was injured in 1st qtr and taken to emerg room ( arm not broken). BL had 5 or 6 charge calles against them in 1st half that were just not even close. but SF could not keep up in late 3rd and 4th qtr. (big kid for SF took off shirt and left bench, may have quit team???) real good player hope he dont quit

I saw the game the Raiders did earn a few charge calls but 2 or 3 were ridiculous. It was IMO a great game until the end of the 3rd. The player deserved to be benched he had a technical called in the late 2nd. IMO he deserved but Hall is a great player hate to see him quit.
The Raiders had a sixth man on the floor wearing black and white stripes. The Bobcats were really lucky to pull this one off. Its hard to win any game like that.
Virgie, I think has only 2 8th graders who play A-team and one that starts. The team is mostly 7th graders and 2 6th graders and 1 5th grader that plays the most.
If you all say Betsy Layne was down by 12 in the 3rd quarter had did Betsy Layne end up coming back to win by 20...What players stepped up in place of Chase Hall.
Heart&Dedication Wrote:If you all say Betsy Layne was down by 12 in the 3rd quarter had did Betsy Layne end up coming back to win by 20...What players stepped up in place of Chase Hall.

I know #23 and #32 was before but witch one do you think he should have started back with. ALSO witch one did he start back with.