Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark - 41 Paintsville - 26
WIthin the first 5 minutes one of phs kids ripped my helmet off and kneed me in the face and the ref was standing right beside us and i kno he saw it alot of people saw it. The officiating was HORRIBLE
guesswho Wrote:Congrats to the Cards! The Cards came out flat in the first half after their week off. But I thought they looked better in the second half. As far as Paintsville getting ripped out of the game thats a laugh..... Tigers could not stop our run. We ran the ball all over them. Kelly had over 200 yars and only played 3 quarters. And yes tempers flare at ball games, but there is no excuse for Paintsville players spitting on SC players. I know this happend cause it was my son who was spit on. That kid needs a butt whippin. The refs didnt take this game from Paintsville they were simply outplayed even on a poor night from SC

The Cards won the game, why make excuses saying SC was flat. It is their job to make sure they come ready to play. A team needs to take each game seriously and be up for it. That is also the coaches problem if his team is flat. Don't blame SC's less than stellar performance on that garbage. As for the refs, they are always terrible, and it does work both ways. I for one would have to say that Paintsville has this season had more than their fair share of bad calls. Certainly not an excuse for the Tigers in the SC game IMO, but SC sure didn't blow out the Tigers like everyone was predicting did they??
I think I can honestly say, if Paintsville didn't have all of the injuries they currently have right now, they could have won this game.
ryandamaste5 Wrote:I think I can honestly say, if Paintsville didn't have all of the injuries they currently have right now, they could have won this game.

The way this game was played by both teams, that would be a very likely possibility!
tigerfan13 Wrote:I already stated the facts and really don't think anything else needs to be said. The numbers in my earlier post speak for themselves, shouldn't you be on a Prestonsburg thread anyway?

Why?

I'll tell you what though, I did visit a Pburg thread a quite a few others.....thanks for the advice....TIGGER!
The Real Guru Wrote:Why?

I'll tell you what though, I did visit a Pburg thread and quite a few others.....thanks for the advice....TIGGER!

Must work on my typing skills if am to post!!!!!:p
The Real Guru Wrote:Must work on my typing skills if I am to post!!!!!:p

:lmao: