Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 55 - Hazard 17
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Bac2369 should tell you I never got out of line with him, just stated facts. So if I was trying to be a red neck then why not be a red neck to all Hazard fans. I believe everyone on here should support their team and have their own opinion.

I agree everyone should support there own team. JC did have some starters in the game at the second half but the jv did play as well. JC might not have nothing to gain from this but Hazard can gain a better understanding of how to stop a team with the running ability as JC has.
mandan Wrote:Maybe this should be the end of the series, then. JC gets nothing by beating up on a 1A school and Hazard gains nothing but an embarrassing loss.

I may be wrong, but I think this was the first meeting between the two schools. I also agree they shouldn,t continue the series.
C.Clair Wrote:O cj, where was your bulldogs on this night? JCHS really showed how doninate they can be.

They stay at the house, just because they let one boy play. Most of them don't want him back. I don't know what happen i have to go watch my girlfriend cuz play that night.
cj2561 Wrote:They stay at the house, just because they let one boy play. Most of them don't want him back. I don't know what happen i have to go watch my girlfriend cuz play that night.

Well good for them...I dont think i would want him back either
cj2561 Wrote:They stay at the house, just because they let one boy play. Most of them don't want him back. I don't know what happen i have to go watch my girlfriend cuz play that night.

Didnt want who back
Maybe JC and Bell Co. should play each other. They are a little more evenly matched in size and talent. It's a long trip for both, but they have travelled farther for games in the past. Both schools' fans have complained in the past that nobody wants to play them. Well. have at it.
jc has tried to schedule bell co. and they wont play us in a regular season game coach matney and coach hilton are very good friends or at least seem to be and matney tried his hardest to get bell co. to play us but htey just wouldn't. they said they would scrimmage us where we ran the ball all over them i wish they would play us so jc could show everyone that they can beat bell co. cause if it happens jc would ome out on top
I disagree with the post that all hazard gets is an embarrassing loss out of this game. This game can only help hazard get better. They will not face competition like this again. Lca is nothing like jc nor is raceland... they are good but not that good...so it will help hazard get better.
Too Good Wrote:I disagree with the post that all hazard gets is an embarrassing loss out of this game. This game can only help hazard get better. They will not face competition like this again. Lca is nothing like jc nor is raceland... they are good but not that good...so it will help hazard get better.

Totally Agree !!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumpsup:
mandan Wrote:Maybe JC and Bell Co. should play each other. They are a little more evenly matched in size and talent. It's a long trip for both, but they have travelled farther for games in the past. Both schools' fans have complained in the past that nobody wants to play them. Well. have at it.

I agree, i would love to see them start playing each other.
hahaha...well reading all this has made me laugh.

For starters, maybe SOME of the JV did play in the second half, but i know for a fact chase richardson ran the ball instead of easily kneeling it with like 8 seconds on the clock.

Telling someone to meet them in the parking lot over something on the internet isnt redneck? haha...okay

The post left earlier refering to somebody from Hazard saying Johnson Central is gonna go back to the nest or something like that that someone quoted on here is kind of funny....because it wasnt a hazard fan that left it. On previoius threads there were many from other "rival" schools posting stuff like they are fans of hazard just to get yall riled up.

Either way...this game is over. It is what it is. It happend. Truthfully, i dont care anymore because it means absolutely ZIP in the long run of things. All i know is i wish JC the best of luck....hopefully you all can do something with highlands and as far as Hazard goes, well lets hope we can learn something from this "embarassing loss" where we tried to "run up the score" and make a "miraculous comeback" on JC's starting "JV squad" Smile
OldDawg Wrote:hahaha...well reading all this has made me laugh.

For starters, maybe SOME of the JV did play in the second half, but i know for a fact chase richardson ran the ball instead of easily kneeling it with like 8 seconds on the clock.

Telling someone to meet them in the parking lot over something on the internet isnt redneck? haha...okay

The post left earlier refering to somebody from Hazard saying Johnson Central is gonna go back to the nest or something like that that someone quoted on here is kind of funny....because it wasnt a hazard fan that left it. On previoius threads there were many from other "rival" schools posting stuff like they are fans of hazard just to get yall riled up.

Either way...this game is over. It is what it is. It happend. Truthfully, i dont care anymore because it means absolutely ZIP in the long run of things. All i know is i wish JC the best of luck....hopefully you all can do something with highlands and as far as Hazard goes, well lets hope we can learn something from this "embarassing loss" where we tried to "run up the score" and make a "miraculous comeback" on JC's starting "JV squad" Smile

No offense here...but did u just want our boys to lay down..especially when one of ours took a intentional blow to the knee??? cmon
Great game Eagles...from all the hype we heard from Hazard, I thought that it would have been a closer game!!!
5A vs 1A !!!! JC probably has more players on their team than Hazard has in their senior class !!! Forget about this game DAWGS !!! Beat Pineville Friday!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!
Funny how people only mention the size of the school after the game.....
KyGurl Wrote:5A vs 1A !!!! JC probably has more players on their team than Hazard has in their senior class !!! Forget about this game DAWGS !!! Beat Pineville Friday!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!

I'm pretty sure this statement is true!
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:No offense here...but did u just want our boys to lay down..especially when one of ours took a intentional blow to the knee??? cmon

Smile :thatsfunn ......INTENTIONAL???? ahahahahahaha

wow....its football man....if your boys cant take a little pain and a few shots then i dont know what to tell yall.

When your as big as #42 was...then you should expect to get hit in the legs...thats football man.

Our fb #32 got drilled in the legs twice...once he had to limp to the sideline only to come back 2 plays later.

hahahahaha.....he didnt complain.....wow thats funny "INTENTIONAL"

Gimme a break
55-17....that's funny....especially after all the smack talking. I do agree with you though, Dawg...a player has to do anything to get a kid on the ground and if you are as big as Tanner (#42, who is a sophomore) you can expect that. One thing I don't understand is that it seems like every game when we've took someone out by the legs it's always been a penalty but we never get one in return.
IRISH4 Wrote:55-17....that's funny....especially after all the smack talking. I do agree with you though, Dawg...a player has to do anything to get a kid on the ground and if you are as big as Tanner (#42, who is a sophomore) you can expect that. One thing I don't understand is that it seems like every game when we've took someone out by the legs it's always been a penalty but we never get one in return.

Thats what i dont understand...but hey its refs ya know?

I dont care at all about them hitting us in the legs...but if your as big as some of those boys who chopped the crap outta us and then say something like we were doing it INTENTIONAL to hurt somebody? Thats crap man.

Its football get over it....lol
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Nobody can stop it. Its like a loaded train with no brakes and the fuel stuck to the floor, and the end of the track is at Louisville.

Hey brown, you know I like you, but have you heard of that derailment company called Highlands? Ha Ha. Highlands versus JC in the third round at the nest. Man, I would like to see that one.
OldDawg Wrote:Smile :thatsfunn ......INTENTIONAL???? ahahahahahaha

wow....its football man....if your boys cant take a little pain and a few shots then i dont know what to tell yall.

When your as big as #42 was...then you should expect to get hit in the legs...thats football man.

Our fb #32 got drilled in the legs twice...once he had to limp to the sideline only to come back 2 plays later.

hahahahaha.....he didnt complain.....wow thats funny "INTENTIONAL"

Gimme a break

I'm calling it intentional seeing how the same one that done it {#32}also told one of the boys he was gonna do the same to him...We seen who can take what though didn't we? lol...and the size of that #42 you speak of is only a sophomore...and if he would of came back in the game that just would of givin you something else to complain about...lol
I know you do what ya have to do..thats football. but...when one threatens to do the same to another one...it's intentional lol...maybe he should focus more on points?? lol
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:I know you do what ya have to do..thats football. but...when one threatens to do the same to another one...it's intentional lol...maybe he should focus more on points?? lol

It's kinda hard to focus on points when the game was over in the first drive pretty much! lol and i love how they say well hes to big we have to hit him in the knees and all this junk haha hes only a sophmore so hes just goin to get bigger and better lol good luck with that one lol but good game boys thought we might have a good game but was i way wrong:blabbermo
Does it all really matter?? lol #32 dont even play defense first of all...

It dont matter how big 42 gets...hes gonna get hit in the legs.

However i bet highlands and belfry wont hit him in the legs...itll be in the mouth.
OldDawg Wrote:Does it all really matter?? lol #32 dont even play defense first of all...

However i bet highlands and belfry wont hit him in the legs...itll be in the mouth.

lol ill bet that u are right cause those 2 teams arent scared of a lil contact Confusedhh:
I heard where Tanner was injured during the Hazard game was it serious?
Old School Wrote:I heard where Tanner was injured during the Hazard game was it serious?

No, he's back to practicing at full tilt now.
IRISH4 Wrote:No, he's back to practicing at full tilt now.

Good to hear, Thanks for the info.
OldDawg Wrote:Does it all really matter?? lol #32 dont even play defense first of all...

Good...that's more his kind of game anyways...lol
Game Over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!