Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 55 - Hazard 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final score from Eagle Field.
I thought this was suppose to be a close game. congrats JC.
Hard for a Class A team to compete with and 5A team !!! Go Dawgs, this game is over now lets look forward to next Friday!!!!!
O cj, where was your bulldogs on this night? JCHS really showed how doninate they can be.
KyGurl Wrote:Hard for a Class A team to compete with and 5A team !!! Go Dawgs, this game is over now lets look forward to next Friday!!!!!

I agree ,it was on this board or another one there were some Hazard posters that swore up and down Hazard would beat JC.By what they were saying i thought it would be a tough game.
i didnt see anyone from hazard walking up and down the side, CJ...lol or throwing the ball over the field on JC........Good game by Jc Chase Richardson had 261 yards on 9 carries and 3 td's.........JC had 551 yards on the ground!!!!!
Where are the bulldog fans now? lol
Great game JC. Total Domination in the game. JC is for real and they are a lot faster than i expected. That Ian Welch kid is fast. He should run the ball a little bit as well. I really want to know if any JC fan where impress with any one from hazard? I know I really wasnt but thats my opinion horrible effort in this game and it showed.
dore20 Wrote:Where are the bulldog fans now? lol

I hope they are man enough to eat some crow and humble pie.
ill give some credit to little #32 for hazard he is a good little rb....the only one i really saw do anything in the 1st half...i left at halftime!!
bac2369 Wrote:Great game JC. Total Domination in the game. JC is for real and they are a lot faster than i expected. That Ian Welch kid is fast. He should run the ball a little bit as well. I really want to know if any JC fan where impress with any one from hazard? I know I really wasnt but thats my opinion horrible effort in this game and it showed.

Hope you enjoyed the facilities and the atmosphere.
Congrads JC......great coverage on this game in another thread from biogenes.
Personally I thought the atmosphere was a little quiet tonight...not like normal
It was quiet. I dont blame everyone it wasnt even close. What did u think about the seed of # 24?
Hazard has the best kicker I have seen this year.
Armchair QB Wrote:Hazard has the best kicker I have seen this year.

Thanks Armchair. The Kicker is a fine young man.

[Image: 039-2.jpg]

GOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!!
Congrats Eagles!! Could have won by as much as they wanted, but what is the point. The Eagles are totally dominate and should not even have any close competition until the Ashland and Belfry games and the playoffs.

Keep your focus!

Considering all of the hype on the previous threads by the Hazard fans, I must say that I was not impressed with Olinger or Adams or any other player for that matter. (No offense intended). Hazard doesn't care to air it out and should do well in the Class A playoffs. But having seen JC play before, I knew they were way in over their head in this one and found it unbelievable that the fans would even expect them to have a chance.

Best of luck to Hazard in the remainder of the season and the Class A playoffs.

As for JC: Keep your focus and intensity because it will only get harder with each week for the rest of your season. And yes there are teams that can beat you out there so don't lose your focus!! Good luck representing Eastern Kentucky!!
Oh yes, I must compliment the Hazard kicker! At least there is someone around here in the mountains that can boot the ball through the uprights other than on an extra point!
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Personally I thought the atmosphere was a little quiet tonight...not like normal

real quiet.
Hazard kicker is pretty good. I did notice one thing about the line of johnson central that they need to correct before playoff time. That is spacing because i notice where ever the biggest gap was, is exactly where the back went. I good team will notice it.
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard kicker is pretty good. I did notice one thing about the line of johnson central that they need to correct before playoff time. That is spacing because i notice where ever the biggest gap was, is exactly where the back went. I good team will notice it.

That is the split you use in that offense. It shouldn't matter if a team knows where the ball is going, as long as each player blocks their responsibility it's VERY tough to defend.
IRISH4 Wrote:That is the split you use in that offense. It shouldn't matter if a team knows where the ball is going, as long as each player blocks their responsibility it's VERY tough to defend.

I agree but a good run defense team will stop it. If JC gets out of their style of offense then i believe they are introuble. That Ian Welch kid is fast as i said earlier.
bac2369 Wrote:I agree but a good run defense team will stop it. If JC gets out of their style of offense then i believe they are introuble. That Ian Welch kid is fast as i said earlier.

Nobody can stop it. Its like a loaded train with no brakes and the fuel stuck to the floor, and the end of the track is at Louisville.
Central simply cannot cough up the football like in the 2nd half and expect a district title.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Nobody can stop it. Its like a loaded train with no brakes and the fuel stuck to the floor, and the end of the track is at Louisville.

Not to bust any bubbles but i do have to say 1 word. Highlands !!!
bac2369 Wrote:Not to bust any bubbles but i do have to say 1 word. Highlands !!!

I don't think can stop it either. I don't think we can stop them and they are not a team that you want to get into a scoring match with.
bac2369 Wrote:Not to bust any bubbles but i do have to say 1 word. Highlands !!!

The "H" word (and the "CC" word, too) is a dirty word around "Johnsonville". We try not to mention it.

Sounded like Blanton has some wheels for a fullback, and Delpont sounds like the best kicker we've seen since Popham. (For any Central fans who remember the kicker from Covington Catholic two years ago, he started a game for Wake Forest a couple of weeks ago on TV.)

Good game, Eagles. Way to not get tripped up this week. Now we focus on Montgomery County. We're 0-0 every Friday night from here on out, Go Big Black!
Another impressive victory for the Golden Eagles.

Congrats Eagles!
Do you think JC will come to Hazard next year? I hope so for you to see how beautiful the field is. Blanton is pretty fast but i he is nothing to Greg Adams. Do any of you think he was faster than the kid from Bryan Station?
bac2369 Wrote:Do you think JC will come to Hazard next year? I hope so for you to see how beautiful the field is. Blanton is pretty fast but i he is nothing to Greg Adams. Do any of you think he was faster than the kid from Bryan Station?

I only had the radio version to go by, but it sounds like Adams runs a lot of east-west, and you won't beat Central that way unless your line is outstanding, so I don't think he got much of a chance to show what he can do.
Pages: 1 2 3