Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCMS Basketball 08-09 How good will they be???
kybaseball Wrote:RIGHT ON.Your right on the money whateverfloats.Yeah there GOB what's your answer now? There were several kids that could play a little that were lucky to see the floor last year.They lost a year of developement for what??????? Nothing BUT FLAT OUT IGNORANCE .There are a few coaches and administratos that need to be flat ran off. It is pitiful what they have done.

Moves like this is why Lewis has so many regional titles and trips to the sweet 16.

I don't blame those kids a bit for going to Mason, it was the smartest move their parents could have made.

Sorry for going off but what was done was a JOKE.

:rockon: I agree with you 110% kybaseball..................the sad part is, is that the joke is on the kids and THAT IS NOT RIGHT...........THEY ARE KIDS AND THEY HAVE FEELINGS AND MANY HAVE BEEN GIVEN COMPLEXES OVER THIS STUPIDITY, HOW DO THE GOB'S LIVE WITH THEMSELVES KNOWING THAT THEY ARE DESTROYING THESE KIDS BIT BY BIT...............MAKES ME WANNA *&^$%^&%%
ukfanatic_37 Wrote::rockon: I agree with you 110% kybaseball..................the sad part is, is that the joke is on the kids and THAT IS NOT RIGHT...........THEY ARE KIDS AND THEY HAVE FEELINGS AND MANY HAVE BEEN GIVEN COMPLEXES OVER THIS STUPIDITY, HOW DO THE GOB'S LIVE WITH THEMSELVES KNOWING THAT THEY ARE DESTROYING THESE KIDS BIT BY BIT...............MAKES ME WANNA *&^$%^&%%

All they are worried about are the GOB famlies kids. Y ou just look over at that bench and look at their spirit broken of kids that used to be confident and could play. Here's a favorite saying of the GOB "winning is fun " it doesn't matter if ya play or not. I can tell ya right now there is not a lot of winning going on.
I feel for the kids they didn't deserve this. They are not the joke it's the people behind that are the joke.
The Phenominal Ones.Smile Smile Smile
kybaseball Wrote:All they are worried about are the GOB famlies kids. Y ou just look over at that bench and look at their spirit broken of kids that used to be confident and could play. Here's a favorite saying of the GOB "winning is fun " it doesn't matter if ya play or not. I can tell ya right now there is not a lot of winning going on.
I feel for the kids they didn't deserve this. They are not the joke it's the people behind that are the joke.
The Phenominal Ones.Smile Smile Smile

:mad: My friend, you are so right!!
Everyone :yes: the GOB too, have a :Hungry: HAPPY THANKSGIVING :Hungry:
I heard that lcms 8th grade barely pulled one out last night against Raceland middle school . Any truth to that ?
I heard that as well. But that is to be expected a lot of the players are having to play rode the pine last year.
I think that some of this is just jealousy, however, it happens in all counties... The politics is now controlling just about everything, even to our children's eduation and our everyday lives.. When someone comes up with a way to solve this please let us all know!!!!!!
I watch you! Wrote:I think that some of this is just jealousy, however, it happens in all counties... The politics is now controlling just about everything, even to our children's eduation and our everyday lives.. When someone comes up with a way to solve this please let us all know!!!!!!

Is there is GOBs in other counties?:igiveup: :eek: :confused:
I watch you! Wrote:I think that some of this is just jealousy, however, it happens in all counties... The politics is now controlling just about everything, even to our children's eduation and our everyday lives.. When someone comes up with a way to solve this please let us all know!!!!!!

Call it what you wish. What happen happened no one who saw the games can say otherwise and be telling the truth.Rolleyes Rolleyes
Oh, no, sorry didn't mean to say jealousy on the part of the parents!!! That has proven to be a better JOB for the Boards of Education from top to bottom!!!
Jealousy??!! How in the world does jealousy come into the equation????? Why is it when the GOB make a stupid move to better their own and other people complain they are always "jealous"??? Making those kids take a back seat to the boys who were moved up last year(2 of which were held back so they could play 6th grade ball) was nothing but a GOB move to benefit their own, and it backfired with 2 of the kids going to Mason Co. The boys that rode the bench last year were not given a chance to prove they could play. It was taken for granted that they were 2nd rate players and need not be bothered with because they could not "win " with them in there. Those boys have improved 80%, the last 2 games they have played has been remarkable. They play with their hearts, and when just the 8th graders are in there, as a TEAM. When the 7th graders come in, then its a 2 man show and that is the reason they almost lost the game to Raceland. The ball did not get passed because the 2 7th graders try to out do each other in points and the name of their game is SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT. Jealous!!!! Those boys get out there every game and give 110% knowing they are being laughed at and being told they cant win without the 7th graders, and you think they are JEALOUS????? They deserve more credit then that!!! At 13-14 years of age they have more class and heart than most adults, and deserve a medal for sticking with the sport after getting the shaft put to them by the GOB last year. Jealous.........Grow up!!!
looks like someone else that knew and knows what is going on.i tell ya what gets me is they do all this skeeming and what hav ya then they wonder why people get mad? some like to fire the ball up no matter the cost. i will say right now if the gob thinks what their doing is going to win the region or state they are sadly mistaken. mark it down.

as for the 2 that left i don't blame them one bit.
Alright, we know who and what the problem is what are we going to do about?Lets get some people on the BOE and SBDM.Just because your kids are playing more this year don't keep your mouth shut. If the players that left were to come back it will be the same old same old.And to one of the administrators who is pushing doesn't have a clue. They are doing it for their kids and the GOB kids.

And for the record this is off topic a little what about all the skeeming they did in JR League baseball? They got their SUPER TEAM together and left at least 3 better ball players here at home.No doubt one of them should have started at first base but couldn't have them there showing up the GOB kids and they were going to win the State no problem. We all seen how that worked out. It takes more than skeeming and high priced sunglasses and baseball bats to win the State.
Wow that was getting to the point in a hurry.Smile as for the one who might have been able to play first base they were 100000000000000000000000000000% better off where they were.and just for the record they already have a state trophy from the year before.Smileand would have had 2 if they would have moved to the older division. Wink if there was skeeming done the ones or one doing it will have to pay maybe not today but someday.Wink
kranky Wrote:Alright, we know who and what the problem is what are we going to do about?Lets get some people on the BOE and SBDM.Just because your kids are playing more this year don't keep your mouth shut. If the players that left were to come back it will be the same old same old.And to one of the administrators who is pushing doesn't have a clue. They are doing it for their kids and the GOB kids.

And for the record this is off topic a little what about all the skeeming they did in JR League baseball? They got their SUPER TEAM together and left at least 3 better ball players here at home.No doubt one of them should have started at first base but couldn't have them there showing up the GOB kids and they were going to win the State no problem. We all seen how that worked out. It takes more than skeeming and high priced sunglasses and baseball bats to win the State.

wow!!!!:thumpsup: :thumpsup:
YOURTIGERBAIT Wrote:Wow that was getting to the point in a hurry.Smile as for the one who might have been able to play first base they were 100000000000000000000000000000% better off where they were.and just for the record they already have a state trophy from the year before.Smileand would have had 2 if they would have moved to the older division. Wink if there was skeeming done the ones or one doing it will have to pay maybe not today but someday.Wink

wow wow!!!:Clap: Big Grin
Lewis County will NEVER have a winning team. Even if they had the talent if it is not a GOB connection..... forget about the kid ever getting his hands on the ball or for that matter getting minutes in the game. Lewis County wants to win.............. have heard that song and dance for years..what is left unsaid is they want to win with WHO they want in there not who is capable of helping to win. Sure doesnt bother Mason or Elliott County when new talent moves in.. must be the reason Mason has those state championships and Elliott is a contender.. you would think after a while the GOB would take a hint.
whateverfloats Wrote:Lewis County will NEVER have a winning team. Even if they had the talent if it is not a GOB connection..... forget about the kid ever getting his hands on the ball or for that matter getting minutes in the game. Lewis County wants to win.............. have heard that song and dance for years..what is left unsaid is they want to win with WHO they want in there not who is capable of helping to win. Sure doesnt bother Mason or Elliott County when new talent moves in.. must be the reason Mason has those state championships and Elliott is a contender.. you would think after a while the GOB would take a hint.

This is not true. Lewis has done everything possible to give our athletes every chance to be successful. Our coaches are highly trained and skilled at their craft. Just look at the girls team they have 5th and 6th graders on the jv. If that is not trying to get better for the future I do not know what is.The reason some get the majority of the playing time and take most of the shots are becaused they are more skilled than the others. People must accept that their children are not the superstar's their parents believe they are.
Lewis has a goal to reach the State level in all sports and with our help and support that goal will be reached. It is time to put all jealosy aside and help to make the road to the championship an enjoyable one for all.
jealous jealous jealous!!! That is a GOB answer to everything . "They are just jealous!!"Find another tune that one has been worn out!! I would love to see LC win a championship and was very proud when 2 state LL championships were brought home.. mind u WITHOUT a GOB son on the team.... funny how "jealous " people pulled that one out. Wonders will never cease. The coaches of the baseball teams were not " highly skilled" Quote. but played those boys according to talent not name and connections and lo and behold.. not 1 but 2 state championships... funny how that did not happen in the 13-14 group with your "highly skilled " coaching and "skilled " players. LC will have a better future when the "ROUND TABLE " ceases to exist in LC.
Of course it is true!!! Is that your answer to everything "they are jealous" good grief find a new excuse. Granted parents should accept that their children are not the superstars they think they are but you know what.......so should the GOB of LC because their "picks" havent made it to the top 20 yet!!