Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most Bush thing you have seen in high school baseball?
I agree with Alfus about the guy that hit a double for East Ridge and they called it a homerun because I was playing left field that game and watched the ball go over my head and bounce over the fence but to look back and see the umpire given the homerun signal hahah THAT WAS BUSH we lost by like one run that game lol
I was batting one time and squatted down to dodge a ball over my head and didnt bring the bat down, so they ball hit it and went into play. No one knew what to do so i was safe.
If...Then Wrote:I was batting one time and squatted down to dodge a ball over my head and didnt bring the bat down, so they ball hit it and went into play. No one knew what to do so i was safe.

That happened to me once except I was pitching against buckhorn. Third baseman knew what to do though and made the play easily thank the lord.
as a former south floyd player i have to say the chucks were one of the funniest things i have ever saw....but the most bush league thing i have ever saw was my freshman year of college, i know this is a high school thread but you guys will like this, we went to play south east west virgina communtiy college, and thier coach promised them a carton of cigaretts for every run they scored, and if they won he would take them to the bar after the game the players were smokin in between innings in the dugout and everything, but the best thing about it was the ump, it was the ast. coach in his blue jeans and flip flops, he missed a call at the plate when our coach asked him about it he cussed at him and tried to fight our short stop.....funniest thing i have ever saw in baseball
russelldevils54 Wrote:when i played jv we went to lawrence county on a saturday and played in the morning and we had a runner that stole second and the runner on my team was clearly safe and the ump called him out and my coach came out and talked to him about it and then lc's coach came out and the ump called a "do over"

Well this one has caused me to sit back and giggle my head off with my eyebrows in my hairline... that's "classic"!Big Grin