Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 08-09
SF win maybe 6-7 games this season.

Good luck raiders!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Betsy Layne and Allen Central have enough to worry about with Prestonsburg. South Floyd needs to worry about all three. Long season ahead and should be better for everybody. Hope so anyway.

Prestonsburg is the last thing bl and ac will have to worry about.
Good Luck to the Raiders and coach Hall
the real player44 Wrote:they was also suppose to surprise a lot of people last year...

Well by some of the post you have made i take it you are from BL
you wanna talk about last year what about when BL thought South Foyd was going to be a walk in the park victory then SF beat them on HOMECOMING NIGHT
let me tell you something South Floyd has had it's down seasons the last two years but both years have managed to Split with BL So i dont see why your running your mouth on a team who beat you last year with a (2-26) team and just lost one starter
and you all lost 4 of 5 starters
So keep running the mouth like you all always do
and we will Shut you up like we ALWAYS DO,

Talk Is Cheap,Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
venom23 Wrote:Well by some of the post you have made i take it you are from BL
you wanna talk about last year what about when BL thought South Foyd was going to be a walk in the park victory then SF beat them on HOMECOMING NIGHT
let me tell you something South Floyd has had it's down seasons the last two years but both years have managed to Split with BL So i dont see why your running your mouth on a team who beat you last year with a (2-26) team and just lost one starter
and you all lost 4 of 5 starters
So keep running the mouth like you all always do
and we will Shut you up like we ALWAYS DO,

Talk Is Cheap,Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

that is true....heres a question for ya the real player44 how does it feel to loose to a team that was 2-26 on the season on homecomming night?
good luck to the raiders this year
It dont matter how good SF AC BL or P-burg is they can not compete outside the 58th.
Every game is a given night for anyone to win. Expect the least unexpected. Best of LUCK to the 58th teams.
i believe that south floyd should be alright this year, tehy have tons of talent in every class