Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg '06
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Josh is just a sophmore! and He won back to back Little Leauge century 21 state championship ! UHH hint, hint ! He can Hit the ball out off the park let alone over the fence! He may not make it to the MLB but if he can hit the ball the way i know he can I think he can make it ! But not as a Pitcher !

:lol:
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Josh is just a sophmore! and He won back to back Little Leauge century 21 state championship ! UHH hint, hint ! He can Hit the ball out off the park let alone over the fence! He may not make it to the MLB but if he can hit the ball the way i know he can I think he can make it ! But not as a Pitcher !
not taking anything away from Josh, but....those state titles meant that he was those most consitant at hitting pop ups over 250'.
Ask mlB scouts what they look for and they will tell you, Arm strength and speed(as in running), cause those are God given gifts, and they can teach everything else!!
But I would be as happy as can be if he made it to "The Show"!!
Prestonsburg started practicing Wednesday and they have a lot of new kids out. They will have a good season this year and compete for the district title.

Blackcat Student, Rodebaugh is a good play, but to say he is MLB quality is crazy. No one in the 15th region has that kind of talent.

Totally Agree!:High5:
Rodebaugh is an excellent player...one of the top underclassmen in the region, IMO. He has a strong bat, solid defense, and will develop into a dangerous pitcher the more experience he has. He will certainly be one of the region's best by the time he reaches his senior season.
Yeah Prestonsburg has full roster this season they have positions filled up everywhere and there pitching is about as deep as you could take it with im thinking 3 great pitchers and 4 or 5 decent pitchers. Its going to be fun watching them this year.