Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia Lions 08-09
Nahh...they juss 4 seed this year
Tailback44 Wrote:you forget bout JBS?

No he didn't forget about Jbs,it's just that JBS will be competing for the 4 seed and that's it. It will be an upset(after the transfers)if JBS is ahead of Cordia at the end of the season.
Crazy Horse Wrote:No he didn't forget about Jbs,it's just that JBS will be competing for the 4 seed and that's it. It will be an upset(after the transfers)if JBS is ahead of Cordia at the end of the season.

Upset? Cordia lost all the talnet they had.They dont return anything at all. JBS will beat them. Cordia will be lucky to be the 4th seed. What do you mean after the transfers??
im not bashing Cordia, im fan of the 14th region and a fan of the 53rd but how do you think Cordia will much up against Collins-JBS,Buttermilk-KCC, Isom-LCC?? Cordia has no size at all. im done with this for now. good luck Lions and HCutt!
wat are you talking about 14th be in trouble if howard gets elgiable??? hes not a kobe bryant or anything....howard is just an adverage player and will prolly get 8-10 points a game....i think cordia can compete for the 2 seed with letcher but anything els they will for sure be the 3 seed if lewis and collins is elgiable
Tailback44 Wrote:Upset? Cordia lost all the talnet they had.They dont return anything at all. JBS will beat them. Cordia will be lucky to be the 4th seed. What do you mean after the transfers??

What i meant by after the transfers was after both Randy Lewis and Randy Collins transfered their.
Cordia is in a very tough district so they will have alot of competiton for the title.
MANoWAR Wrote:I've heard that one too. I've also heard they were both eligible. These 2 additions will help the younger guys and create competition with the older ones. I dont see them winning the top seed and the 2 or 3 seed is just a matter of what color jersey you wear at the district tournament, unless you are the host school but anyways. I believe the 53rd will go like this because of these 2 additions. My picks are little different than what your used to seeing.
1. KCC
2. Cordia/LCC
3. Cordia/JBS/LCC
4. Cordia/JBS
5. Jenkins

It's amazing how the addition of 1 or 2 players can dramatically change a whole team. 2007-2008 Boston Celtics.

How Could You Even Mention Cordias Name With Letcher...Iam Pretty Sure Kcc Will Get The #1 Seed But I Dont See A Chance In The World For Jbs Or Cordia To Get The 2
1.Kcc
2.Lcc
3.Jbs
4.Cordia
5.Jenkins
KHSAA12 Wrote:I Know The Owens Kid And Slone Kid Didnt Get To Play Much Last Year But I Have Seen Them Play And If They Can Get The Plays Down Then With Them And The Lewis Kid And Collins They Should Have A Pretty Good Team....The Matt Stacy Boy Is Probably The Best Freshman Point Gaurd In the 14th, And If The Montgomery Boy Has Put On Any Weight He Will Be A Descent Post Player....I Believe Coach Honeycutt Can Make A Descent Year Out Of This Team

Wow..You Must Of Forgot About Zack Davis At Kcc
He Is 10x The Player Matt Is, Kcc Has About 3 Freshman Just As Good As Stacy If Not Better...He Is Good But The Best In The 14th Is A Stretch..I Say Cordia Will Win 6 Games This Year..Goin To Be A Long Year
If the stacy kid keeps working hard he'll be better then davis durng regular season and during district...davis does have height on stacy and ive seen both play....but davis can't create for his own shot and actually finish as well as stacy..and as for kcc having 3 freshman as good as stacy..ive not seen anything on the freshman team even come close to competing with davis or stacy either one
anklebreaker Wrote:Wow..You Must Of Forgot About Zack Davis At Kcc
He Is 10x The Player Matt Is, Kcc Has About 3 Freshman Just As Good As Stacy If Not Better...He Is Good But The Best In The 14th Is A Stretch..I Say Cordia Will Win 6 Games This Year..Goin To Be A Long Year

Are you crazy, 6 wins. Have you seen there schedule, I say 15=wins for the Lions. But it's going to be tough to get to the finals but they got a shot.
Cordia will have a tough year
Crazy Horse Wrote:Are you crazy, 6 wins. Have you seen there schedule, I say 15=wins for the Lions. But it's going to be tough to get to the finals but they got a shot.

Your Right I Havent Seen Their Schedule..But They Wont Have 6 Good Wins Not Riverside Or David either
KHSAA12 Wrote:If the stacy kid keeps working hard he'll be better then davis durng regular season and during district...davis does have height on stacy and ive seen both play....but davis can't create for his own shot and actually finish as well as stacy..and as for kcc having 3 freshman as good as stacy..ive not seen anything on the freshman team even come close to competing with davis or stacy either one

Stacy Might Be Half As Good That Is It..The Only Way Your Goin To Think He Is Better Is Because He Will Be Gettin More PT..But They Only Have Half The Talent
Campbell From Kcc Is A Good Young Player
Tailback44 Wrote:im not bashing Cordia, im fan of the 14th region and a fan of the 53rd but how do you think Cordia will much up against Collins-JBS,Buttermilk-KCC, Isom-LCC?? Cordia has no size at all. im done with this for now. good luck Lions and HCutt!

The question is, if Cordia starts 5 quards, then how are those big men going to guard them?
This is how it will go.

1.LCC
2.JBS
3.KCC
4 and 5 will be a toss up between Cordia and Jenkins.

We all will have to see how it all works out when games start in November.
cordia might get beat but who ever they play.....they will know that they just played one heck of a game
The only reasons the transfers came over their is because they were not good enough to play on the better teams in that district. They will help out cordia, but will not help them beat any of the top 3 in that district. They will just be bodies with experience for cordia. Good luck to Coach Honeycutt!
This could be the worst team in the region this year.
RavenBoy Wrote:This could be the worst team in the region this year.

Your insane, this is a region with Jenkins, Wolfe, Riverside.
I believe that this team will surprise alot of people toward the end of the year.
You're crazy if you think that Cordia will be with Jenkins....Cordia will be able to compete with JBS easily and maybe even Letcher....Cordia will do better than what people think even though they are very young....They could impress many people with their ability to run the ball and shoot well with the 2 new additions Lewis and Collins.
the owens kid and the slone kid didnt get to play hardly at all last year. but with the help of collins and lewis and the montgomery kid in the paint they should be a strong 3 seed in the 53rd this year and possibly a top 10 contendor in the 14th region this year
With LCC, what planet are you on?
i belive its called earth the last time i checked.....cordia will give lcc a run for second seed just wait and see when they play uk boy
I happened to be a man. We will see.
The Run and Stun Cordia Lions!!! Doesn't matter if you are a 1 seed or a 4 seed, you win one game and you play for the District title and make the regional tournament. Doesn't matter how u get there!! JMO!! Good luck to all teams!!
Id like to see what coach honeycutt can do with this years cordia team, hopefully his leadership will rub off on his players.

Good luck lions!!
Coach Honeycutt will do what he can with this team. He knows that he has lost a lot of talent, and will let the new transfers play up to their potential. I believe that Cordia will not be as good as they were last year, but won't be the worst either.
KCCFAN23 Wrote:I will bet you anything this is how the seeding goes down. 5. Jenkins 4. Cordia. 3. Jbs. 2. LCC 1. KCC....Jbs is a whole lot closer to LCC and KCC than to Cordia and Jenkins and I can guarentee that they are working 10 times harder.

All wrong.
5. Jenkins
4. JBS
3. Cordia
2. KCC
1. LCC
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal