Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia Lions 08-09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know what they will have? I know that they lost six seniors from last years team but I heard from a friend that the will be descent this upcoming year. He told me that they are very young to.
I dont know about how much talent their gonna have but one thing is for sure they have a great assistant coach in Matt Hurt
Hurt will do a great job.
Great in what way? Big Grin
Good Luck Lions!
Lions will be lucky to get the 3 seed in the district they lost too much from last year. Rumor is they will lose Coach Honeycutt as well.
So where will Coach Honeycutt be going?:confused:
I'm sorry but they've had their run, they can't play a lick, bottom 5 in the region, but maybe be the third seed in the district.
So you would put them ahead of Jenkins and JBS? Do the Lions have any young talent? I haven't seen them play.
World B Free Wrote:So you would put them ahead of Jenkins and JBS? Do the Lions have any young talent? I haven't seen them play.

They have a freshman, Matt Stacy that should come in and make an impact for the Lions. I dont see them winning the district with KCC and LCC returning alot but I see Cordia finishing 3rd in the district. They are a top 10 team in a weak 14th region this year.
3rd in the district? Did they move JBS out of that district. They might split with Jenkins.
I heard this summer that they beat jbs 4 points. Right now them and jbs are neck even for 3rd place
Crazy Horse Wrote:I heard this summer that they beat jbs 4 points. Right now them and jbs are neck even for 3rd place
Are you serious? Neck and Neck. That was some of jbs's first games of summer under a new coach and Cordia had collins n mosley from Knott. Jbs didn't have hall at that time and imo..hall will be a huge impact player for JBS..with collins and hall...jbs could just pull up a couple of upsets towards march.
Cordia will be better than JBS more expierence coach and playing for the right reasons.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Cordia will be better than JBS more expierence coach and playing for the right reasons.
I will bet you anything this is how the seeding goes down. 5. Jenkins 4. Cordia. 3. Jbs. 2. LCC 1. KCC....Jbs is a whole lot closer to LCC and KCC than to Cordia and Jenkins and I can guarentee that they are working 10 times harder.
Working 10 times harder? Than who? All the teams in the district? Funny your not suspose to be practicing right now but I forgot they dont have to follow rules over at JBS. They are working hard for one reason, to showcase one player who really isnt very good in the first place, feel sorry for those guys over there.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Cordia will be better than JBS more expierence coach and playing for the right reasons.

:thumpsup:
The lions lost alot, but they have a solid coach in J. Honeycut. May be a long year this year though.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:The lions lost alot, but they have a solid coach in J. Honeycut. May be a long year this year though.

I agree good coach in for a long year, I heard they got a few kids from hazard and knott. will they be enigable?
Tailback44 Wrote:I agree good coach in for a long year, I heard they got a few kids from hazard and knott. will they be enigable?

who was the kids that transfered?
Crazy Horse Wrote:who was the kids that transfered?

Something Lewis from hazard and Collins from knott central. Thats wat I was told.
KCCFAN23 Wrote:I will bet you anything this is how the seeding goes down. 5. Jenkins 4. Cordia. 3. Jbs. 2. LCC 1. KCC....Jbs is a whole lot closer to LCC and KCC than to Cordia and Jenkins and I can guarentee that they are working 10 times harder.

But I see JBS as 2. And Jenkins is all new this year. New Coach and New players. Jenkins only has one return from last year Garrett Stewart. We'll have to see wht they can do. GO CAVS!!!!
Tailback44 Wrote:Something Lewis from hazard and Collins from knott central. Thats wat I was told.

I've heard that one too. I've also heard they were both eligible. These 2 additions will help the younger guys and create competition with the older ones. I dont see them winning the top seed and the 2 or 3 seed is just a matter of what color jersey you wear at the district tournament, unless you are the host school but anyways. I believe the 53rd will go like this because of these 2 additions. My picks are little different than what your used to seeing.
1. KCC
2. Cordia/LCC
3. Cordia/JBS/LCC
4. Cordia/JBS
5. Jenkins

It's amazing how the addition of 1 or 2 players can dramatically change a whole team. 2007-2008 Boston Celtics.
cordia will be lucky to win 10 games this year
MANoWAR Wrote:I've heard that one too. I've also heard they were both eligible. These 2 additions will help the younger guys and create competition with the older ones. I dont see them winning the top seed and the 2 or 3 seed is just a matter of what color jersey you wear at the district tournament, unless you are the host school but anyways. I believe the 53rd will go like this because of these 2 additions. My picks are little different than what your used to seeing.
1. KCC
2. Cordia/LCC
3. Cordia/JBS/LCC
4. Cordia/JBS
5. Jenkins

It's amazing how the addition of 1 or 2 players can dramatically change a whole team. 2007-2008 Boston Celtics.

Cordia will be 4th at best. But could you please explain to be how both of these kids are eligible?
They should win the 14th this year.
I Know The Owens Kid And Slone Kid Didnt Get To Play Much Last Year But I Have Seen Them Play And If They Can Get The Plays Down Then With Them And The Lewis Kid And Collins They Should Have A Pretty Good Team....The Matt Stacy Boy Is Probably The Best Freshman Point Gaurd In the 14th, And If The Montgomery Boy Has Put On Any Weight He Will Be A Descent Post Player....I Believe Coach Honeycutt Can Make A Descent Year Out Of This Team
king360 Wrote:cordia will be lucky to win 10 games this year

They'll win 10 games this year do to a very weak schedule they got. they will only beat jenkins in district play to finsh 4th tho.
Cordia is a for sure a 3 seed... they'll be going up against LCC or KCC in the district.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Cordia is a for sure a 3 seed... they'll be going up against LCC or KCC in the district.

you forget bout JBS?
Pages: 1 2