Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cal Ripken State Tournaments
OffTheHook Wrote:LMAO! Whatever. I knew it wouldn't be long. You can always count on two to try and stir the pot. All Hail the all mighty EagleEye! Your post is as senseless as your couterparts. Actually there are more than 9 on that team. And yes I keep up with all of them from Cal Ripken to PLL to Legion. So both enjoy your post cause you will never receive another from me. Rolleyes

Hey Batman (Eagle Eye), this is Robin (JCHSRULZ), we've been made!!!!:eek: the Joker is after us!!

To the Batcave!!!TongueoliceLig

Where is Superman (Mr. Kimball) and Aquaman (Don Carlo) when we need them?
jchsrulz Wrote:Hey Batman (Eagle Eye), this is Robin (JCHSRULZ), we've been made!!!!:eek: the Joker is after us!!

To the Batcave!!!TongueoliceLig

Where is Superman (Mr. Kimball) and Aquaman (Don Carlo) when we need them?

Gotcha Robin! But first we must make sure that the evil JC parents and coaches are dealt with. We must not let this go on. To the Batmobile!:High5:
From my understanding, these boys played as a team and had a great time together. It shouldn't matter if you are PHS or JC, just let the kids be kids. It took a whole team to win not just a few.
kidatheart Wrote:From my understanding, these boys played as a team and had a great time together. It shouldn't matter if you are PHS or JC, just let the kids be kids. It took a whole team to win not just a few.

There are a few on both sides of the creek that can't let it die. They love to stir the pot so to speak to the point where they will get in public and talk about the kids. Everyone knows exactly who the people are from both sides and most of them are not ever liked on their home turf to go along with the turf on the opposite side of the creek. I am sure that I will get blasted for this one but the truth is the truth.
I said I would never post on this board and look here I am. First I will not hide behind a screen name, this is David Spencer. The facts are there was only one set of parents trying to ruin for everyone not just the P-Ville boys. Making comments such as hoping they would lose, an quetioning why there was P-ville players on the team anyways this is a Johnson Central League. None made directly to any kids but you know how people gossip. As far as promoting any players just look at the box scores it sais it all. As far as my son I am his biggest critic and fan. I am not just proud of him, I am proud of all the kids. Peter Griffith must have been goin on here say because Andy pulled his HomeRun down the left feild line at the 312 sign. It may have went 340 or so but he must not have seen the game. So let it rest and just be glad for the Johnson County kids not Johnson Central or Paintsville. This comes from a coach and parent.
Thanks HaloKing. I have since found out who it was. Mr. Griffith made it sound as if it were a bunch. Like you I am proud of everyone of them. like I said earlier. I have coached just about everyone of them and they are a great group of boys and from the way it sounded they played hard and fought the whole time. Congrats on your guys tourney victory and glad to see everyone made it back safe. Good job.
Good job guys, and girls representing our area well in, I believe, a total of 9 state tourneys this year, 6 in baseball and 3 softball. A couple of 3rd place finishes and couple more top 5's.
Thanks, Dave, for explaining the situation with the 15's to everyone. I was also wondering how the poster came to the conclusion that there was so much hate for the Tiger boys. Anytime I was around, I saw them received as a team, not as individuals by what school they go to. Excellent job, and great to have these boys together this year.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Good job guys, and girls representing our area well in, I believe, a total of 9 state tourneys this year, 6 in baseball and 3 softball. A couple of 3rd place finishes and couple more top 5's.
Thanks, Dave, for explaining the situation with the 15's to everyone. I was also wondering how the poster came to the conclusion that there was so much hate for the Tiger boys. Anytime I was around, I saw them received as a team, not as individuals by what school they go to. Excellent job, and great to have these boys together this year.

My thoughts exactly!!!