Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th District 08-09
If Harless was slandered why didn't he sue the paper or the writer and so what if the previous coach and the writer was friends, what does that have to do with anything. You say that peole in the community wanted him back as coach, but yet he told many people that he was not intestered in the job that he was happy coaching the girls. What happened in the past and elsewhere is ancient history because we live in what have you done for me lately world. Winning will hush all the critics.:bball: :google:
i say the district championship will come between LC and JC.
the 57th shouldn't be a very strong district...however the one team that sticks out over all is..Johnson Central..Y??...simply because of their experience..they are returning 5 seniors and 3 were starters last year..plus they have a strong back court with their junior guard..Jeremy Stacy..he is also experienced enough to run it well..and they also have a pretty deep bench with the Bratton Brothers..and the Hall boy..as well as the 6'6 sophomore Parker...i cant see y they shouldn't win the District and maybe region..sure everyone is talking about how the Valley has it made but as a fan of the 57th district im going out on a limb and saying Eagles are pulling off an upset....but that's my opinion..
Mr. Postman Wrote:the 57th shouldn't be a very strong district...however the one team that sticks out over all is..Johnson Central..Y??...simply because of their experience..they are returning 5 seniors and 3 were starters last year..plus they have a strong back court with their junior guard..Jeremy Stacy..he is also experienced enough to run it well..and they also have a pretty deep bench with the Bratton Brothers..and the Hall boy..as well as the 6'6 sophomore Parker...i cant see y they shouldn't win the District and maybe region..sure everyone is talking about how the Valley has it made but as a fan of the 57th district im going out on a limb and saying Eagles are pulling off an upset....but that's my opinion..

I agree