Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little League All Star Tournament at Paintsville!
Paitnsville beat Beaver Creel (11-12) 8-5 yesterday in a very exciting game...Beaver was leading the whole time until the 5th inning that's when paintsville came from being down 5-1
HAP vs. Phelps was postponed until 9 on Monday
How did things shake out after tonights game, and who is moving out of the pools?
Not sure on anything until after the Phelps/HAP game tomorrow....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
How did Fleming Neon's 9/10 year old's do yesterday?
Paintsville will advance from Pool A (11-12's division)
Morgan Co will advance from Pool C
Pool B winner and 4th Place cannot be determined until HAP and Phelps play Monday night at 9:00 pm
Russell/Flatwoods will play Fleming County for the district championship tonight.
The winner will go to State, this was rain delayed from Saturday. We will play at 7pm tonight.
I am hoping that we move on..........
Look for update win or loose.....It should be a great game
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
gotcha2 Wrote:Congrats to Beaver Creek's 9-10's. They are currently 2-0 in pool play with wins against Knott County on Friday and HAP on Saturday.

With Sunday's win over Whitesburg ( I believe) Beaver Creek is now 3-0 in pool play. Keep it up guys!!
Anyone know any updates on tonight's game that was postponed from last night?
As of 9:20 tonight they had NOT started the Phelps/HAP game due to a problem with one of the 9-10 year old games. I will post as soon as I find something out!!! Tongue

Call me, no matter when, PHS.... I will be waiting by the phone!
PHS95 Wrote:Call me, no matter when, PHS.... I will be waiting by the phone!

You got it!!! Big Grin

any updates yet?
don't just call phs95...we all want to know!!
FOX SPORTS Wrote:don't just call phs95...we all want to know!!

LOL.... As soon as I hear from the "higher ups" I will post it AND call PHS95.... LOL... I am anxious myself and can't wait to hear the outcome!!!

Phelps 3 HAP 1 in the bottom of the 4th.... I will update as soon as I get another bit of info!!!

6-1 bottom of the 5th

phs1986 Wrote:LOL.... As soon as I hear from the "higher ups" I will post it AND call PHS95.... LOL... I am anxious myself and can't wait to hear the outcome!!!

What was the problem with the 9-10 year old game?
Not sure about the 9-10 game.

Phelps won against HAP 6-2

who will advance out of pool b??
Whitesburg should advance out of pool B. The fourth place team moving on, IF I have calculated correctly, should be Belfry. Maybe phs1986 can let us all know?
It goes by runs... doesn't it to determine the wildcard?
Yes, it goes by runs. I am pretty sure that Phelps giving up two runs puts Belfry in that other spot. If they had only given up one, I think they would have gone. We'll let someone else double check my math, though!
PHS95 you are correct. Belfry does advance. IF Phelps had only allowed 1 run they would have advanced. Also calculated in are innings played. Belfry played 19 whereas Phelps played 17 due to mercy ruling a team. Kudos to BOTH teams as they have played outstanding in this tournament!!!

Amen, phs1986!
Has Neon 9/10's been eliminated?
phelps should advance they just thought of another way to cheat them out of it

phs1986 Wrote:PHS95 you are correct. Belfry does advance. IF Phelps had only allowed 1 run they would have advanced. Also calculated in are innings played. Belfry played 19 whereas Phelps played 17 due to mercy ruling a team. Kudos to BOTH teams as they have played outstanding in this tournament!!!
PHS3 Wrote:phelps should advance they just thought of another way to cheat them out of it
Nah the rules were set before the tournament and this has been the fairest tournament I have ever seen at Paintsville.
Its bad for Phelps because they had a nice team, but Belfry was in the toughest bracket by far and honestly I feel is a top four team. It does stink for Phelps though because those kids battled hard and has nothing to be ashamed of, just the way the ball bounces.
the people in the press box didnt want phelps to win

Belfry Wins Wrote:Nah the rules were set before the tournament and this has been the fairest tournament I have ever seen at Paintsville.
Its bad for Phelps because they had a nice team, but Belfry was in the toughest bracket by far and honestly I feel is a top four team. It does stink for Phelps though because those kids battled hard and has nothing to be ashamed of, just the way the ball bounces.
They sure didn't want Belfry in there either.... Phelps won their games and, if not for a poor decision in the Whitesburg game, would have come out of their pool! The rules were set before the tournament... I feel bad for the kids.... they played their hearts out!