Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Little League All Star Tournament at Paintsville!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's that time of year again, and I was just curious if anyone had a schedule of games for the 9-10, 11-12 year olds little league tourny this season? I know the 13-14 will be at Stone Crest, while the Senior 15-16 (maybe) will be at the Knott County Sportsplex. Something new they just started. @ these two new locations!
Here is the link to the district 7 schedules.
http://www.eteamz.com/kystatelittleleagu...verride=20
I'm looking forward to it. My younger brother is 11, but he is playing for the Beaver Creek 12 year old team!! (I had to brag for a second!) I always get excited around this time. Let's me reflect on when I played. haha

Good luck to all area teams!
Ohhh.....I forgot.....

I heard Belfry was the only team with an 11 year old squad, so they are moving directly to state. That is only what I heard, so if anyone can verfiy or disprove I would appreciate it.
Love to see them play us-(Russell-Flatwoods) tht would be at State if it happens. We are in District 6. We made it last year with 10's. We pretty much kept out team but changed 3 kids from last year. We have 9 kids who can pith and play anywhere.
If Belfry goes to state and we go to state then it would depend on the seeds in the pool play to see who wins...
Good luck to Belfry and to all district teams who prepare to fight it out for the championship.
Sorry, we are just 11's and no 12's. We may not even play a team from Belfry.
After I checked the website, I noticed that it was 11-12.
It looks like in 11-12 yr olds. that Pool C is stacked. Neon, Belfry, Morgan CO, an Pburg.
MR. Slate Wrote:It looks like in 11-12 yr olds. that Pool C is stacked. Neon, Belfry, Morgan CO, an Pburg.
I noticed the same thing. I'm glad we (Beaver Creek) dodged that pool, but we still have Paintsville, and they're always tough.
Thanks for the link!
10 @11 are going to state from Belfry
Belfry is going to State, were they the only 11 year old team in the district??? Did no one else field an 11 year old team?????
Just wondering.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Belfry is going to State, were they the only 11 year old team in the district??? Did no one else field an 11 year old team?????
Just wondering.

There actually was another team initally who was in the 10-11 division but they dropped out. Therefore, the 10-11 from Belfry is the only team and is going to Louisville July 19th. They are a well put together little team and have been hitting the field to practice quite often.

OH.... and congrats on your play in districts....sounds as if you have a good team!!!
Any word on any of the games from this morning?
Beaver Creek 11-12 beat Virgie 14-0 in 4 innings this morning. Mason Nelson had 9 strikeouts for BC, and Junior Handshoe and Jimmy Helton both hit homeruns.

Virgie's pitchers had problems throwing strikes.

Good luck to both teams the rest of the way!!!
Could someone post the scores on Neon and Whitesburg's outcome when finished? Thanks!
HAP (11-12) beat Whitesburg 10-6
100%SUCCESS Wrote:HAP (11-12) beat Whitesburg 10-6

I thought Whitesburg was supposed to be good this year.:confused:
They might be. Had they played any other teams prior to the tournament?
100%SUCCESS Wrote:They might be. Had they played any other teams prior to the tournament?

i was told that phelps 11-12 beat knott county 14-4.they had one boy hit two hr's and a ground rule double.not comfirmed though.
Paintsville (11-12) beat Eastridge 17-0 (I think was the final)
Adkins for Paintsville hit 3 HRs today in his first 3 at bats!
Belfry 11/12's beat Prestonsburg 6-4 in a GREAT game!!!
Phelps beat Knott Co. 14-4
Orras for Phelps had 2 homers, a grouund rule double, and the last time they intintually walked him
chop1990 Wrote:i was told that phelps 11-12 beat knott county 14-4.they had one boy hit two hr's and a ground rule double.not comfirmed though.

yea it was Orras who hit the two homers
its true
Anyone know if HAP (11-12) played their 9 o clock game this morning or did they get postponed?
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Anyone know if HAP (11-12) played their 9 o clock game this morning or did they get postponed?

Yep they played but got beat by Knott Co. I'm not positive of the score so I won't post it.......

11:00 game Belfry 11/12's beat Fleming Neon 4-3 in 7 innings.
Congrats to Beaver Creek's 9-10's. They are currently 2-0 in pool play with wins against Knott County on Friday and HAP on Saturday.
Got some great games going on in this district this year.
Very tight right now.
Makes for some great baseball to watch!
God I love Little League Baseball!
How did the 11/12 bracket go today,I know Belfry won. How about Phelps? and the Morgan County/Prestonsburg game?
Belfry Wins Wrote:How did the 11/12 bracket go today,I know Belfry won. How about Phelps? and the Morgan County/Prestonsburg game?

Morgan beat P-burg 10-1.
Phelps got beat 5-2.
phs1986 Wrote:Morgan beat P-burg 10-1.
Phelps got beat 5-2.

Well Well!!!!! That puts every team in that pool at 1-1. HAP beating Whitesburg; Whitesburg beating Phelps; Phelps beating Knott County; Knott County beating HAP!!!! Should make for a great finish tonight with HAP playing Phelps and Whitesburg playing Knott County, with the winners advancing!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3