Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central Cougars 2008
LCC should be tough... can't wait for the LCC vs. JuneB match up

Last year was exciting... and it got heated

Hopefully the coaches will keep off the court this time... can't wait!!!
LCC was strong last year....and will be even stronger this year. The loss to PCC early in the 14th region tourney last year was debatable. Not to take anything away from the kids at PCC....but favorable calls were def given to them. Home court advantage really played a part in this game. LCC will be focused this year and with Blair and Banks returning stronger than ever...i look for them to make a run in the region in 09. The 14th region is going to be an exciting one!!!!!
Lcc Is #1
LCC will beat JBS this year. Dont see them competing with Hazard and Knott tho!
bobcat22. last year the Cougars took Hazard to ot(at Hazard). they split with Knott so how are they not competitive with these two. sure, KCC got Cox who is a great player---but now somebody has to sit--and that doesn't always mean harmony. LCC, Hazard, Perry, and LCC will all be contenders. Don't be surprised at JBS either. If they get good point guard play, they may contend also.
Beefhide Wrote:Cougars will be tough. One of the tops in the region, if not # 1.
they will not be #1.
they might be good but not that good.
Teamwork goes along way and this team has that. May not be #1 but will have say at the end on who goes to Rupp.
LCC always plays hard and is a well disciplined team. They will have a good season but dont see them winning the region.
SuperSport Wrote:LCC always plays hard and is a well disciplined team. They will have a good season but dont see them winning the region.
strongly agree.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Back to the subject at hand. I just think we are underated team in the 14th region. I know we had a bad game vs PCC, but I am sure we will be a better ball club this year and beyond. We are a sleeping giant ready to awake.
i dont agree, lcc is way overrated.
20-11 last year, 7 of 8 returning players back. Lost in semi's to PCC on their homecourt. Explain overrated?