Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A-AAAAAA Top 5
EkyLb Wrote:This year's Russell team should be better than last year's. Return entire backfield. I think they will be better at the QB position. Better passer, better for the bootleg, AJ is probably 2 steps faster than Tjones. While I think Tyler was a great football player, he was more of a powerback playing QB. They will really hurt losing Foster and Jones of Defense, but they return all their DB's, and both linebackers. The line should be stronger as long as Drew Miller stays healthy all season. Russell always has a load of good guards, while none may be as good as Foster, they will have one to get the job done. Maybe we will get a surprise though, I have no idea who are even candidates for the job, anyone know?

Good question? Who will be on the line? O/D.
I don't think Metcalfe County will be Top 5 in Class AA they lost 9 starters on both offense and defense.
LCC against Lincoln Co or Johnson Central. Do we give the cougars any chance against them. If we played either one of them last year in regionals instead of Highlands, do the cougars got a chance of winning that game?
cougarpride08 Wrote:LCC against Lincoln Co or Johnson Central. Do we give the cougars any chance against them. If we played either one of them last year in regionals instead of Highlands, do the cougars got a chance of winning that game?

Last season I don't think that Letcher Central could defeat Johnson Central or Lincoln County simply because their defense give up a lot of points to some weaker 5A teams. Johnson Central and Lincoln County both had very good defenses and very explosive offenses.

But its a whole different season this year... Best of luck to the Cougars!
Devil09 Wrote:Good question? Who will be on the line? O/D.
Right now Kamron Smith is playing left guard and Koty Perkins at right, but they are also trying out Travis Jones at guard