Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central Patriots 08-09
KHSAA12 Wrote:tate, stuart,jarrod, braxton, and buttermilk will be kccs starting line up....mullins 6th man, and bartrum might get sum playing time this year...and with the davis kid coming in bartrum might just be the waterboy this year

Hahaha!
1.cox
2. Stamper
3.Amburgey
4.Rattliff
5.Milk - If he is 100% Healthy with his wrist injury.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:1.cox
2. Stamper
3.Amburgey
4.Rattliff
5.Milk - If he is 100% Healthy with his wrist injury.

Good line-up.
Knott County will make a run in the 14th, but Hazard is still to strong.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:Knott County will make a run in the 14th, but Hazard is still to strong.

A team can only go so far.
KHSAA12 Wrote:tate, stuart,jarrod, braxton, and buttermilk will be kccs starting line up....mullins 6th man, and bartrum might get sum playing time this year...and with the davis kid coming in bartrum might just be the waterboy this year

Hahahahahaha
sounds like you might be the coach..
but i really dont think you are..
he is the starting line up
i didnt know they ask you 1st..
it might be that way but i dont think they are goin to move bartrum to the water boy davis or mullins couldnt play in the same gym as him..
but lets just wait and see them play 1st be4 people like you judge them
When does the season start?
RavenBoy Wrote:When does the season start?

Late November, Early December maybe not for sure I think the first game may be the 2nd of December someone confirm.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:A team can only go so far.

I don't get what is trying to be said here, what do you mean by a team can only go so far? Yes a team can only go so far and that is to the State Championship game. Hazard will not make it that far in my opinion, but could prove me wrong. There going to be a wrecking force in the 14th this year, I see them at the top all year.
Spartan4Life Wrote:I don't get what is trying to be said here, what do you mean by a team can only go so far? Yes a team can only go so far and that is to the State Championship game. Hazard will not make it that far in my opinion, but could prove me wrong. There going to be a wrecking force in the 14th this year, I see them at the top all year.

I agree that Hazard will be a force this year, but they have been that way for several years and its time for someone else to take the lead. I'm not saying it will be KCC(even tho i hope it is), but someone may stop them.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Late November, Early December maybe not for sure I think the first game may be the 2nd of December someone confirm.

Nov. 15th - Corbin Panorama vs. Corbin 3:00
Nov. 29th - Sheldon Clark Panorama vs. Mason County 12:30

then their first game is

Dec. 2nd - Jenkins (at Jenkins)
ladypatriot55 Wrote:I agree that Hazard will be a force this year, but they have been that way for several years and its time for someone else to take the lead. I'm not saying it will be KCC(even tho i hope it is), but someone may stop them.

Hazard.
2001:Won 14th
2002:1st round.
2003:Not in.
2004:Not in.
2005:Not in.
2006:Won 14th
2007:Champ game, lost JBS.
2008:Won 14th

3 times in 8 years? Hazard has been good the last three years, but it's not time for them to go away just yet.
Overrated Wrote:Ill gamble that HHS goes to state to play and KCC goes to watch.

LMAO. I agree. Hazard is a force right now. Knott will do nothing about it I think. They may play them a little closer but Hazard will still win. JMO
For Amburgey's sake, Knott better win the region. They don't keep their coaches long and they have a team that CAN win the region this season. If they don't I wouldn't expect to see Amburgey on the sideline next season.
The way the election races went, I don't see him being there no matter if he wins the state tourney! Smile I see Cavanaugh Trent in that seat in the future!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:The way the election races went, I don't see him being there no matter if he wins the state tourney! Smile I see Cavanaugh Trent in that seat in the future!

I would have thought Amburgey voted for Obama? You would think Barack has more to worry about than a high school basketball job but maybe not. We all know the guru is never wrong and only post factual information.Smile
Bluecat Wrote:For Amburgey's sake, Knott better win the region. They don't keep their coaches long and they have a team that CAN win the region this season. If they don't I wouldn't expect to see Amburgey on the sideline next season.

Sadly, this is true. But this is Amburgey's 3rd year. He has lasted longer than some others.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:Sadly, this is true. But this is Amburgey's 3rd year. He has lasted longer than some others.

True. 2 years is usually the max. Don't get me wrong I wish KCC and Amburgey all the best. It is just hard on kids to have to play for a different coach every other year. A program needs stability. Hopefully they let Amburgey stay awhile. However, Cavanaugh's name keeps being brought up.
I have also heard Trents name mentioned. didn't his wife just get hired in Knott Co.?
Kcc all the way this year.
Kcc beating Hazard?..maybe because of cox and stamper but buttermilk..lol..come on now
king360 Wrote:Kcc beating Hazard?..maybe because of cox and stamper but buttermilk..lol..come on now
who is buttermilk?
RavenBoy Wrote:who is buttermilk?

are you serious?? Richard Caudill
ok.. kcc played saturday night at corbin.. the starting lineup was
1.cox
2.stamper
3.mullins
4.amburgey
5. logan hall

braxton and richard caudill are both hurt..